What do you think about this upcoming update?

MrKoopaTroopMrKoopaTroop Member
edited February 10 in Feedback & Suggestions
I've seen how people on the thread have ciriticised the new update notes (including myself), but I fear that the devs might think that the voices on the thread isn't a good enough representation of the community, which is why I made this poll. This poll is to help represent the voice of the community in a way that allows them to know what their loyal fans think of the upcoming update. So let me ask you, what do you think of the upcoming update notes?

What do you think about this upcoming update? 24 votes

Like it
4%
MonkeyHunter 1 vote
Kinda like it, but there are a few flaws
20%
thorniohydrangeaChaoticKing69TheUnchainedOnenayshauaun 5 votes
meh
8%
BasherblastFudgelife 2 votes
I don't like it, it has a lot of flaws
4%
Bloth 1 vote
Wtf were they thinking?
62%
phoxterkuyaigsAllasamallialevicsRathskalonsirolk99Grimrod_75Igorokmain999FelixdoseTopKnightGlarggInsanityskullkmobDeathriftxBlackFish 15 votes
I'm just your friendly neighborhood degenerate
6w44j9hgju42.png

Comments

• drakesdrakes Member
    edited February 10
    I'm reserving judgment until after it's out. Like everyone else I see huge potential issues but many of them could be offset with the addition of more free portals, better event rewards, and guaranteed at least 1legendary chest drop with every 10x summon. Better aether conversion would be great also
  • Okay, fair enough
    6w44j9hgju42.png
  • meh
    Seems kinda meh.

I’ll give it a meh.
  • kmobkmob Member
    Wtf were they thinking?
    There is no "voice of the community"

They've already made that perfectly clear
  • bm6w6fbk834p.png