Heroic Portal

Hello, I just had my account renew to when I left it, and I check my hero portal to find out that nothing on it had change when they gave me my old account back. The portal doesn’t include any of the new hero like Hagrim or doesn’t have Cobressa in it so please tell me what I can do.

Comments

• It isn't bugged. How it worked was that the heroes who weren't in the heroic portal would be available via events that would determine which heroes the portal would feature along with the heroes that were already in the portal to begin with. If you're wondering why there aren't any events for the heroic portal, just read the most recent update note on the announcements page, and you'll get your answer.
    I'm just your friendly neighborhood degenerate
    6w44j9hgju42.png
  • Yay I read that and nothing works.
  • The recent update note in the announcements says that all heroes will be in the heroic portal. The reason only a certain number of them are in it is because the update hasn't come out yet. If all the heroes are gonna be in the heroic portal, then that also means that portal events will most likely be gone for good, and the only way I see them staying is as a way to increase the odds of getting certain hero types.
    I'm just your friendly neighborhood degenerate
    6w44j9hgju42.png