Great portal

So just experimented with this.
Only 1 hero with 5% pull chance. (Jibber)
10x pull no longer gives 5 gold chests.
Actually there are no gold chests with hero tokens.
Only bronze (60%) chest with drop health and energy pots, small exp. pots. and evo larva.
Silver chest (35%) drop health and energy pots. 100 exp pot. evos, and quick loot keys.
Evo monarchs are gone.
Out of 40 pulls I hit 1 Jibber (5 tokens) pull.

Hardly worth 100k gold for 10 pulls anymore for new folks starting out.

Comments

• DaxDax Member
    Agreed. Disgusting what they've done with their once awesome game.
  • some times i wish they didn't try to commit developer suicide
  • I used my 120 Heroic pulls and that should result in 4-5 legendary pulls given 4 percent chance. I only got one. SO MANY Rogars, Ellas, and Yasmins though.
  • yeah build up that aether so you can convert at a ridiculous rate and buy skins and then boosts...yay!
  • The only good thing is the addition of rune removal and epic skins to the aether shop.

Otherwise, changing it from a token converter was a bad idea.
  • yeah build up that aether so you can convert at a ridiculous rate and buy skins and then boosts...yay!

Y'all remember several months back where there was a glitch with the event reward mail and everyone got hundreds and thousands of runes/tokens from those mails?

I ended up boosting my aether to like 250,000 from all of the extra tokens, and with this recent change, I was able to buy all 3 ultimate skins in the aether shop and still have like 22K aether left. LOL. I don't play this game anymore, but feels good to snag those things without really paying any $.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    yeah build up that aether so you can convert at a ridiculous rate and buy skins and then boosts...yay!

Y'all remember several months back where there was a glitch with the event reward mail and everyone got hundreds and thousands of runes/tokens from those mails?

I ended up boosting my aether to like 250,000 from all of the extra tokens, and with this recent change, I was able to buy all 3 ultimate skins in the aether shop and still have like 22K aether left. LOL. I don't play this game anymore, but feels good to snag those things without really paying any $.

Playing the players. I like it.