Listen to the community, before the final countdown begins.

I've been around since the start. I've seen major changes and rode past most of them. But of all, this update is the one that WILL kill the game. What mushrooms were you devs eating when you made this update? I stopped playing daily after Winterfest, so after that I just lurked in the forums, trying to see if any changes have been made yet to revive this game.

I thought the crown changes when you had to do 10 quests for 35 crowns were bad.
THIS? THIS? This makes that look like $!#&.
I THOUGHT JIN WAS BAD.
THIS UPDATE MAKES JIN LOOK LIKE THE BEST THING TO HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO DUNGEON BOSS.

I refuse to believe more major changes won't occur to change the current state of the game. I'll be waiting till then because for some reason I still keep that hope in my soul.
Devs, you are capable of fixing this game. I know 90% of posts, including mines just look like they're meant to put hate on the game. However, analyze what the players are saying, so you can fix this game. This game isn't completely doomed. You can repair the damage. You can start with removing the stars requirements for ascending heroes, and put token rewards from the portal back to what they were 1 year ago, 25-35 depending on the hero.
Tagged:

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    Just wait til the survey results make it to HQ.. they'll reinstate the old DB as we knew it.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • I can see the star requirement as a means of incentivizing level up; however, since everyone got grandfathered in... the powerful players kept their ascensions and the low level or brand new players get shafted. It’s just like politics man... the system looks out for the rich and powerful... but maybe it’s because they come through with $$$?
  • Wasi wrote: »
    Just wait til the survey results make it to HQ.. they'll reinstate the old DB as we knew it.

This joke is really fun )