NOTE: Jumbeaux is available in the Heroic Portal, and during the current event, your chance to summon him increases if you have a six-star Rocky, Zola, and/or Kozar. Jumbeaux tokens are also paid out from the event's leaderboard!
Most Hated Hero:
Squinch. Every time Jumbeaux plants a new flowerbed, Squinch runs through it, trampling and burning all the flowers.
Nature: +30% bonus against WATER enemies, -25% against FIRE enemies
Ogre Plant Tank
Abilities and Ascensions:
- GROWTH: Increases Max Health and Attack at the end of each round. Stacks up to 8 times, resets each encounter, and can't be copied or stolen.
- SLOW: Attacks after Fast and Normal speed heroes.
- SWAMPED SWING: Basic Melee attack that adds Swamped to the enemy. (The next attack on a swamped target heals the attacker. Counter stack, not a debuff, can't be purged.)
- ACE!: Ranged Nature Attack on all enemies with 100% chance to poison. Grows allied plants.
- Fire Evo: 15
- Nature Evo: 25
- Water Monarch: 20
- Runed Evo: 4
- THORNSKIN: Deals damage to Melee Attackers.
- GROUND POUND: Taunts all enemies, buffs DEF. Deals damage to allies allies take reduced damage for the duration of the effect. Melee attackers become Swamped. (The next attack on a swamped target heals the attacker. (not a debuff, can't be purged.)) Starts Powered. (With Snowday: Consume Snow Day to buff allies defense.)
- Light Evo: 40
- Nature Monarch: 35
- Earth Sisters Evo: 8
- Astral Evo: 2
- BORN ON THE BAYOU: Allied Ogres become plants (gain growth.) Enemies start the dungeon Swamped (The next attack on a swamped target heals the attacker. (not a debuff, can't be purged.))
- RAPID REGROWTH: Plants heal at the end of turn for each stack of growth.
- SWAMP ASSAULT: 3 Melee attacks on random targets. Applies Swamped status to enemies. (The next attack on a swamped target heals the attacker. (not a debuff, can't be purged.))