Help Heroes Find Love!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Love is in the air! Or maybe it's just pollen? Either way, our Valentine's Day event is now live, as is our brand new hero, Jumbeaux!

This event features a special event dungeon called the Tunnel of Love that only two heroes can enter at a time. Send in whichever couple you want and see if they can work together to overcome the challenges set before them. There are lots of quests, including a special 'matchmaking' quest each day which can only be completed by beating the Tunnel of Love with a particular pair of heroes. Check the event image to see a hint for which heroes you need to use. Once you complete that quest, those two heroes will get a special boost whenever they battle together for the rest of the event!

The event shop contains all-new family runes for Plants and Ogres. Please remember that these runes can only be equipped to heroes of the appropriate family, but they have higher stats than non-family runes. Deadeye also has a brand new skin available. Hmm, an archer getting a new skin on Valentine's Day? What could it possibly be?!

There's also an event leaderboard that tracks the number of crypt dungeons you complete or quick loot and the number of PVP raids you win. All guilds on the leaderboard will get a Plant and Ogre rune, and the top guilds will get Jumbeaux tokens!

Of course, we're showing Jumbeaux some love as well. During the event, the gentle giant will get an extra stat boost depending on how many stars he has. Jumbeaux's base drop rate in the Heroic Portal is already increased compared to other legendary heroes during this event, but his drop odds will be increased even more if you have Lily, Kozar, and/or Zola six-starred.

Plus, Jin Lei's Epic is now available on Boss Island!

Wuv! Twoo wuv!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• spiffymcbangspiffymcbang Member
    edited February 14
    Joel wrote: »
    Jumbeaux's base drop rate in the Heroic Portal is already increased compared to other legendary heroes during this event, but his drop odds will be increased even more if you have Lily, Kozar, and/or Zola six-starred.
    Mind telling exactly what these drop odds are before we gamble. Would be nice to know how low they really are.

Edit: Ok I see it 1.7% if no 6* boost hero or 2.6% if you have a 6* boost hero. Wow, those are really low. Gonna have to dump some big cash in to get some stars.
  • This is fail.
    Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • Is there going to be more we can buy with event tickets later? Right now it doesn't seem to include tokens for Jumbeaux. Without those or tokens to six star the subsidiary heroes (Zola Lily & Kozar) I don't see a good way of unlocking this new hero.
  • Why can’t I buy love at a reasonable price?
  • Oh you can, just not looking in the right places.. :p
  • Tunnel of Love Quest = Rogar + Willow
  • BasherblastBasherblast Member
    edited February 15
    So is the new hero just a glitchy / green Kozar clone? They look like they have the exact same base model, just make Kozar green and grow some shrooms on him.
  • Pretty much yeah, the new hero creative is practically non-existent :(
  • edited February 15
    was anyone able to finish the looking for love dungeon? it literally seems impossible with the chars given getting randomly one shot except for that new hero
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Why can’t I buy love at a reasonable price?

it's the hat
  • was anyone able to finish the looking for love dungeon? it literally seems impossible with the chars given getting randomly one shot except for that new hero

yeah.
    It took three tries.
    I could get to the end without anyone dying, then everyone died but jumbo.

Near as I can tell, since it's a ridealong, and the Jumbo isn't my Jumbo, the other three aren't mine, so they have no runes.

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited February 15
    I was able to auto 3* it (1st try) after they sent the speed update fix. Before that I beat it 0*, using 3 revive potions, friend resurrections, and 2 continue elixirs.
  • Tunnel of Love (Day 2) = MK + Brom
  • @Joel there was a brief period yesterday where Jumbeaux was supposedly in the portal and I used all of my summons trying to get him (~70 heroic) and got nothing. Was it just terrible luck or is it really just impossible to get him?
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • Adverb007Adverb007 Member
    edited February 16
    Do y'all think that those portal pulls were defective that they gave us? Bc using all of the ones that gave me and a few more gave me nothing but bronze, silver and a few gold.
  • was anyone able to finish the looking for love dungeon? it literally seems impossible with the chars given getting randomly one shot except for that new hero

I 3-starred it first try at lvl 49
  • Tunnel of Love (Day 3) =Emily + Augustus

• hey if you guy lift the gem restriction maybe people would still be able to buy evo's and gold faster instead of grinding all the time look how do you think people who don't pay to win or can't finish the tower get gem why do you think there are still people who say the game is dead man
  • Anyone know the day 4 match?
  • 3y3g00 wrote: »
    Anyone know the day 4 match?

Dead eye and nim
  • These portal drops are atrocious, I know that they're kinda free (from quests and rewards) but this is just awful...
  • Is it possible to get Jumbeaux's tokens from daily quests?
  • Adverb007 wrote: »
    Is it possible to get Jumbeaux's tokens from daily quests?

Doubtful since he's a legendary, since the update all I've seen are bronze heros as daily rewards which is useless
  • yogurt wrote: »
    i heard they are cashing out and pulled people from development of game . They are working on new game and this game is like heroes of storm dead but fully ,still sheep paying for it .

Where did you hear this info? Reliable source?

• Tunnel of Love (Day 1) = Rogar + Willow
    Tunnel of Love (Day 2) = Matsu Kira + Brom
    Tunnel of Love (Day 3) = Emily + Augustus
    Tunnel of Love (Day 4) = Deadeye + Nimriel
    Tunnel of Love (Day 5) = Nitpick + Pignius
  • edited February 19
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Tunnel of Love (Day 1) = Rogar + Willow
    Tunnel of Love (Day 2) = Matsu Kira + Brom
    Tunnel of Love (Day 3) = Emily + Augustus
    Tunnel of Love (Day 4) = Deadeye + Nimriel
    Tunnel of Love (Day 5) = Nitpick + Pignius