Masquerade Parade!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Put on a mask and grab some cake, because it's time for the Masquerade Parade!

This event has a 10-day calendar that includes new skins, runes, heroic summons, and other loot. You can also take on a puzzling new scavenger hunt quest!

There's also a brand new ultimate skin available in the Aether Shop: The Plaguemancer Mortis skin! This skin gives Mortis a passive that inflicts diseased on all enemies, regardless of resistance or immunities at the start of battle, and the first time they die in battle (it will not activate if he is resurrected and dies again). The skin can also be obtained by opening all 20 doors with gold keys. This ultimate skin will be available in the Aether Shop from now on, it will NOT go away at the end of the event, but the quest WILL go away when the calendar goes away.

Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Oooh scavanger hunt...
  • Phouka79Phouka79 Member
    edited February 25
    So I have 3 stared 3 dungeons with heroes wearing skins and did not get credit for the quest (Stylish Spelunking). Do they have to be quests that I have not gotten 3 stars on before or do I just need one hero with a skin not all 4 or is it just bugged (wouldn’t be a DB event without one right out the gate)?

Edit: I did get credit for both Stylish Spelunking and the win 4 PvP raids with a hero wearing a skin by 3 starring raids...
  • WasiWasi Member
    ^^^ +1
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • "put on a mask and grab some cash"
  • What is the scavenger hunt? Where is the first clue?
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • Phouka79 wrote: »
    So I have 3 stared 3 dungeons with heroes wearing skins and did not get credit for the quest (Stylish Spelunking). Do they have to be quests that I have not gotten 3 stars on before or do I just need one hero with a skin not all 4 or is it just bugged (wouldn’t be a DB event without one right out the gate)?

Edit: I did get credit for both Stylish Spelunking and the win 4 PvP raids with a hero wearing a skin by 3 starring raids...

You would think at the rate they have this issue, they would know how to fix it by now.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited February 25
    @Warlord_Yorick it's a set of 10 quests (in your quests tab)

• Adverb007Adverb007 Member
    edited February 26
    #2 change roster filter
    #3 complete "icy core" with a water hero
    #4 change champion (shared hero) to sifu
    #5 Change a skin on a hero
    #6 Complete 1-1 with Willow, Yasmin, Rogar, and Stonefist (hero slots expanded)
    #7 Click on the VIP button
    #8 Complete a dungeon with all dark heroes
    #9 Use a energy potion on a healer
    #10 IDK
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • anyone have 10?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited February 26
    Something like manually run the event dungeon with all different element heroes (different colors) + summon friends hero (different color also).

Basically using 5 heroes, all different elements/colors.
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    Something like manually run the event dungeon with all different element heroes (different colors) + summon friends hero (different color also).

Does it work?
  • Yes, I ran it with MK + Therand + Zomm + Nubnub + summoned friends Nimriel and got it.
    Yes, I ran it with MK + Therand + Zomm + Nubnub + summoned friends Nimriel and got it.

Ok, thx!
  • do you know which dungeon?
  • The event dungeon "Capital of Festivities"
  • ok, thanks, ill try it out
  • Aria’s new skin removes her “assassin” tag and makes her passives acrobatic technique and assassin troupe useless...she doesn’t get these boosts with the skin... :(
  • I assume that we can open each of the doors twice like typical calendar event. Note that prime request requires opening 20 doors which make this likely true.
  • antoinetx wrote: »
    I assume that we can open each of the doors twice like typical calendar event. Note that prime request requires opening 20 doors which make this likely true.

Not sure bc this time the instructions say each door can only be opened once...clearly there is a mistake somewhere
  • Adverb007 wrote: »
    #2 change roster filter
    #10 IDK

I tried doing 6, but it doesnt work. Do I go to pvp with a team of Willow, rogar, yasin, and stonefist?
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!

• I tried doing 6, but it doesnt work. Do I go to pvp with a team of Willow, rogar, yasin, and stonefist?

Worked for me, but I did it in challenge mode. Maybe that has something to do with it?

• Normal mode 1-1 willow and Rogar works just fine
  • BlothBloth Member
    edited February 26
    pjtk4yaf0kxb.png
    How am I supposed to clear this quests, if all my dungeons are 3* !? Using 4 heroes with alternate skins
  • Adverb007 wrote: »
    #2 change roster filter
    #10 IDK

I tried doing 6, but it doesnt work. Do I go to pvp with a team of Willow, rogar, yasin, and stonefist?

#6 Use 2 of those 4 heroes on 1-1 regular mode*
    #10 - 4 different colors in the event dungeon ( I did use red btw) *

• stylish spelunking is pvp
  • @Bloth mine updated when I got 3 stars in PvP.
    Just another nerd in the herd!

I used 4 colors and summoned red in the event dungeon . It worked.
  • cs6u9gbxlkj2.jpg
    Just another nerd in the herd!