Campaign Progression PvE Team

Hi I am level 50 ish, just started back at the game after a few years out and I have lost touch with the meta etc.
I am looking to progress with the campaign as find myself completely stuck at chapter 18 of normal mode.
I don't have many ascensions etc or any of the new heroes, and only igorok and CKB as legendary heroes.

I was just wondering what would be a good team to work towards for this type of progression (or multiple teams so i can rotate in the tower)

Thank you

Comments

• @spy0808 Normal mode dungeons are unchanged since day 1. You only need to level up and get some stars. Wait, better just put runes on your heroes.

To be honest it's the worst moment to return.

After the recent major update two weeks ago it's impossible to get tokens for most heroes.
    Ascensions and epics are now star locked! You need a specific number of stars to ascend heroes.

All you can do is feed to portal with gold to star up bronze heroes and farm silver hero tokens from dungeons.

For gold and legendary heroes you basically have to pay or wait forever
  • drakesdrakes Member
    edited March 2019
    spy0808 wrote: »
    Hi I am level 50 ish, just started back at the game after a few years out and I have lost touch with the meta etc.
    I am looking to progress with the campaign as find myself completely stuck at chapter 18 of normal mode.
    I don't have many ascensions etc or any of the new heroes, and only igorok and CKB as legendary heroes.

I was just wondering what would be a good team to work towards for this type of progression (or multiple teams so i can rotate in the tower)

Thank you

Not sure who you have, but if you have any fully ascended legendary heroes I'd try to build a team around them. Try to find an active guild so you can partake in event and crown rewards, this is pretty much the only way to progress without spending a fortune. Keep your expectations low for every aspect of the game, it's very, very hard for unmaxed players to progress. Do what you can free and hopefully things will change in the future.