I have no chance anymore

Hello community,

well, I'm really disappointed about my actual state in PVP.

As Jin, Iris, Dwarf update and Craw were released I was on a break from Dungeon Boss. Now, after the evolve update with star requirement, I have no chance in PVP. I lose 50% of my PVP games and 95% of them are against 2 stars full evolved Jin.

Furthermore, since I'm level 73, most of the PVP enemies are level 80. I'm f***ing chanceless. It is just frustrating me so much.

What can I do? My Dwarf team is fully equipped with superior runes and some with elite. Every Epic is on level 8 ~ 10.

I hope you have some tips for me.

Greetings from Germany.

Comments

• Spend real money. That's the plan from DB. The game is specifically designed to put you in the position you are in if you have not spent much money.
  • drakesdrakes Member
    Are you losing on defense or attack? If defense, there is nothing you can do, if attack you should be able to find teams to raid around jin or wait out the silence if they are relatively the same power level. Agnon will remove silence when he removes granite form, kai and selwyn also cleanse it. I'd start grabbing the daily craw token, it will take a while but it's at least something you can progress on. I think eventually they will ease up on tokens and make them available either though portal guarantees or event shops or something. Otherwise I really think the game can't survive. Time will tell I guess
  • drakesdrakes Member
    I'd also work on your epics, especially valkins
  • LuziferZLuziferZ Member
    drakes wrote: »
    Are you losing on defense or attack? If defense, there is nothing you can do, if attack you should be able to find teams to raid around jin or wait out the silence if they are relatively the same power level. Agnon will remove silence when he removes granite form, kai and selwyn also cleanse it. I'd start grabbing the daily craw token, it will take a while but it's at least something you can progress on. I think eventually they will ease up on tokens and make them available either though portal guarantees or event shops or something. Otherwise I really think the game can't survive. Time will tell I guess

I'm losing on attack. 95% of my enemies are level 80. My level is 73, as a result the matchmaking is unfair..
    Thanks for the tips. I just maxed Vakins and Therands Epic yesterday evening. Dagrunds epic is on level 11 atm.
    Well after I collected enough craw tokens, there will be another meta. xD
  • drakesdrakes Member
    LuziferZ wrote: »
    drakes wrote: »

I'm losing on attack. 95% of my enemies are level 80. My level is 73, as a result the matchmaking is unfair..
    Thanks for the tips. I just maxed Vakins and Therands Epic yesterday evening. Dagrunds epic is on level 11 atm.
    Well after I collected enough craw tokens, there will be another meta
    It's not as effective against jin teams since they nerfed dag but I run 3 festives on dag and 3 on valk. I lead with dag, emp valk which gives him haste then I use his second or third ability followed by first. This gives chance to freeze opposing team and gives rest of your team haste. Its helped me raid higher levels.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    PvP is completely broken. There is absolutely zero balance. Valkin triggers 1000 of extra attacks, freezes and passively buffs allies. Jin auto silences and adds 25% damage reduction to his allies. No fun.