Patch Notes: March 6th, 2019

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Fixed an issue that made Kozar's background lore not appear when he had a skin equipped.
  • Fixed an issue that made some campaign quests appear multiple times.
  • Implemented some resource caps. These caps were put in place because some players had actually exceeded variable limits in data, causing various issues for those players. The caps are designed to be generous and are put in place as practical limiters, not with the intent of causing any shift in resource value.
    • Gold: 2,000,000,000
    • Aether: 10,000,000
    • Pwnage Points: 10,000,000
    • Hammers: 2,000,000
    • Health, Energy, and Revive Potions: 3,000 each
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for not making it low caps.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Too bad I didn’t get at least a days warning. I just lost about a half a billion in gold.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Too bad I didn’t get at least a days warning. I just lost about a half a billion in gold.

poorhouse for you!

but really, is it too much to ask that you devs announce these things beforehand?

• MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    edited March 7
    Thieves don’t warn you before they steal your property.

I had 4.5k of health and energy potions on one of my accounts. It wasn’t causing me any issues. I would like them back, or some compensation.
  • WasiWasi Member
    How about the Agnon hardened assault bug?

Or the Craw silence visual that has been there since day 1 please?
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Or the lily health/effects disappearing bug
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited March 7
    @Joel your communication about stuff like this, BEFORE it happens, just sucks!!!
    You should have given a week, 72 hrs, or even 24 hr notice to everyone BEFORE you did this.
    That way players could have spent THEIR excess material however they saw fit before this change.
    Tell your bosses to get their sh!t together and knock this off!!!
    Post edited by Joel on
  • @Joel

If health, energy, etc. Potions are capped at 3K, why does the shop say I am maxed out and cannot get more? See images below...

xr2voccelz50.png
    c07iwwyctoai.png
  • danacdanac Member
    PugsOfWar wrote: »
    @Joel

If health, energy, etc. Potions are capped at 3K, why does the shop say I am maxed out and cannot get more? See images below...

because there's a cap to how many you can buy before youc an't buy any more.

just like stamina is capped at around 70-90, but you can still accumulate 10,000 before the hard cap.

• @danac

Are you saying that I can only use gems to buy 50 stamina up to 70-90 times (so, 3500-4500 stamina) even though the hard limit is much higher?
  • danacdanac Member
    I think you can buy stamina up to 9999,
    but you can't buy potions up to the max cap.

that's just the way they have it set up
  • danac wrote: »
    I think you can buy stamina up to 9999,
    but you can't buy potions up to the max cap.

that's just the way they have it set up

Working as intended...nothing here to see 😁