- Fixed an issue that allowed enemy Jin Lei's to silence your team in the Tower of Pwnage, even when Jin Lei had been defeated in prior battles.
- Fixed an issue with Agnon's Hardened Assault that would make him not hit 3 enemies when an enemy with high defense was banished.
- Tsume can no longer parry Masuta Kira's Vibrating Palm.
- Leonidas will no longer revive allies if the rest of the enemy team is defeated while Leonidas is banished.
- Ignus the Mad's "Incinerate" now properly burns enemies.
- Cleaned up the phrasing of abilities that involve Venom to be more consistent. No functional changes were made to any of these abilities.
The Furnace Rework:
- Feel the Burn now has a higher base damage, and a 50%/100% base chance to burn non-targeted enemies after Furnace has been ascended once and twice respectively (used to be 20% and 40%. It also applies a random Burn effect (burned, wildfire, demonfire) on each enemy hit.
- Under Pressure now has higher base damage, the pressure bonus is increased slightly, and will hit all enemies when at high pressure.
- Stoke the Boiler's cooldown has been reduced from 5 to 4.
- Combustion now hits the target and up to 2 other enemies with most energy, removing all energy on the target(s) hit. Cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 5.
- No longer has the Legacy of Flame passive trait.
- Now gets the Some Assembly Required passive trait after being ascended twice. This passive makes it so at the end of each turn, Construct allies repair 5% Health per allied Construct. In addition, all constructs gain volatile components (they deal damage to enemies who deal a killing blow to them).
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment