The Imbalance of freeze

Lately I’ve been grinding PvP and as a maxed lvl and 80 failing miserably- but not due to the lack of power, strategy or runes. It just feels that dwarves have created another insanely tough meta, with the main problem being the constant chains of freeze and silence. Beating these require no other way than blind luck for revive and attack timing or buying 20 elite runs (obviously what you are forcing down our throats) to beat the level. To balance this I think you should either change/nerf Valkin’s abilities and frequency of them, or just let Emily immune to silence to counter Jin (almost always in these attacks). To clarify I think this should just be a small change to help the reliability- but this definitely doesn’t make anything easy.

Or maybe I’m just bad- any fellow players want to give me some advice on attacks?
Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!

Comments

• She used to be immune you know
  • Yes, I know. I think it should be changed back, because the meta was less random then.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited March 16
    I'm in the same boat but it's not valkins freeze I'm worried about I personally think it's all jins fault, Dwarf only teams are easier to fight now thanks to dagrunds recent cleanse nerf but with Jin on the team now you have silence paralysis freeze AND haste to worry about
    Not sure what you have access to but Kai can be helpful since he makes the dwarves hit like a wet noodle or hit their own team and he purges jins silence on his turn anyway, just watch out for hagrims
    Post edited by Ududu2 on
  • And with the undead, there is Craw who can give foresight to Allies at the start of battle with his shards of darkness Passive and also grant foresight when using his 1st and 3rd abilities.

(The foresight can be used to prevent Jin’s silence but the silence debuff will cosmetically stick regardless.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Ududu2 wrote: »
    Not sure what you have access to but Kai can be helpful since he makes the dwarves hit like a wet noodle or hit their own team and he purges jins silence on his turn anyway
    I’ll try him out, thnx for the advice
  • And with the undead, there is Craw who can give foresight to Allies at the start of battle with his shards of darkness Passive and also grant foresight when using his 1st and 3rd abilities.

I have tried him extensively- but due to him being 2 star (thanks for the money grab release formats) he isn’t worth the silence counter
  • Zulkodd + 2 demons + leonidus teams could work since Zulkodd purges up to three debuffs on himself at the start of his turn and when a dead hero is revived by leonidus they are not silenced (correct me if I'm wrong).
    I don't know if this team would work because my Zulkodd is only 2 stars but you could try if yours is good enough.
  • li30li30 Member
    Zulkodd + 2 demons + leonidus

Ppl use 3 demons+jin/craw mostly, been age I use leonidus, I think he won't be effective as jin/craw