Rune builds

I’ve been looking for detailed information on rune builds for awhile and I’ve not found anything useful. Any suggestions as to most effective pvp rune combinations? (E.g. the exact damage difference between elite power rune versus elite battle rune for Therand)

Or, is there any way to see / site showing the rune builds of the top pvp players?

Ned

Comments

• Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited March 12
    Hi Ned,

You won’t find much useful here on the forums for a few reasons. 1- most people and guilds have moved game communications to the Line app. It’s better suited. 2- Any guides that get written become obsolete quickly due to the volume of new heroes, reworked heroes, new rune types, new epics, etc. that get added to the game. Things are always changing. That said, we can always answer specifically questions if you have them, post screenshots of the rune builds of particular heroes, etc. Just let us know what you’d like to see.

In regards to what you did ask in your post:

-You can see top player’s builds by joining the Underworld family of guilds and using their awesome rune database. Short of that, you can kind of see what other players use by checking their pvp defense. Options are limited in-game, so the best way is just to ask people.
    -If you join Line, post your user name and we can invite you to pvp discussion chats where people share builds and strategy regularly.
    -An elite battle rune and elite power rune on Therand will not result in much of a difference. The primary and secondary stats on a rune are all capped at a maximum value depending on the tier, rarity, and star level of the rune. The power and battle runes will both have the same cap on attack stat. What changes between them is the available secondary stats (power can have dmg pen while battle can have health for example). In either case, be careful, as crafting runes is one of the worst/most expensive ways to get them. The same amount of gems spent crafting superiors and elites would easily be enough to join and compete with top guilds, earning rune rewards that are much better than crafted.
  • Skip,

Thank you so much for your response. Very helpful.

What is the line app, and where can I find it?

How do I find the underworld group of family of guilds?

N
  • Hmm. I’m guessing this in Line?

LINE by LINE Corporation
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/line/id443904275?mt=8
  • drakesdrakes Member
    Skip,

Thank you so much for your response. Very helpful.

What is the line app, and where can I find it?

How do I find the underworld group of family of guilds?

N

Dungeon boss has a server on discord also. There seem to be more people on there now than here and many would gladly help answer your question. There is also a guild recruiting section where you can post or get contact info on the guild family you wish to join. Unfortunately I do not have or know where to get an active link for the discord server. @Joel or someone else may be able to share it.
  • Official discord server is here: https://discord.gg/DungeonBoss
  • Thanks!