Shieldmaiden Astrid Rework:
High King Valkin Rework:
- Added the Honorbound family tag.
- Removed the Tank class tag. Astrid is now just a Warrior.
- Boomerang Shield is now a ranged physical attack on all enemies with a 100% base chance to inflict Off-Balance on enemies hit. Cooldown has been reduced from 6 to 4.
- Embarrassing Jab is now Crippling Advance, which does a melee physical attack on a single target with a 100% base chance to Paralyze on a hit. This ability starts powered and has a cooldown of 3.
- Derision is now Impaling Barrage, which does 3 armor-piercing melee physical attacks on a single target. If the target is killed by this ability, Astrid gains Haste. This ability has a cooldown of 5.
- No longer gets the Bushido, Cloth Guardian, Demon Hunter, or Chocking Provoke passive trait.
- Now gets the Honorbound passive, as all Honorbound heroes do, which lets her take less damage from AOE attacks, and buffs applied to her last an additional round.
- Now gets the Phalanx Formation passive trait after being ascended once, which gives allies +5% DEF for each Warrior or Honorbound ally on the team.
- Now gets the Valkyrie Valor passive trait after being ascended twice. If there is a Legendary Fire Warrior ally on the team, Astrid becomes Fast and other Warrior and Honorbound allies start dungeons with an Aegis Shield.
- Just a Scratch has been slightly modified so that it adds stacks that raise Astrid's damage by 20%, with a maximum of 10 stacks. These stacks do not expire.
Emperor Zulkodd Rework:
- Lead by Example now only allows Dwarves to do a follow-up basic attack after Valkin attacks.
- Valkin's Epic passive has been changed from Epic Dwarven High King to Epic Lead by Example. Epic Lead by Example allows all allies to do a follow-up basic attack after Valkin attacks.
- Valkin's Epic attack now does 2x damage and adds Haste to all other Dwarf allies.
- Infernal Inferno's base damage has been increased.
- Incite Doom's base damage has been increased.
- Diabolical Fervor has been modified so that it only requires one other Demon ally on your team instead of two other Demon allies to activate.
- Lord of the Pit has been modified so that it activates whenever another allied Demon or Fire hero is killed instead of only when allied Demons are killed.
- Added text clarifying that Agnon's Graniteform is supposed to remove/prevent buffs.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the healing reduction from Yorick's Marked for Death from expiring.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Pumped" buff from Sir William's Bring it On to stack improperly when the ability was used multiple times.
- The Bushido passive trait is now called "Honorbound". Its functionality has not been changed.
- "Ethereal" is now given to all Spirit heroes and has been slightly changed. It now provides 20% damage reduction and prevents health from being reduced below 1 for the first turn.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment