April Jerries Are No Joke!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Jerry is back and ready for battle with even more abilities than before!

How does this crazy thing work?!
  • In this event, you will be able to create a Jerry for each class (Healer, Rogue, Tank, Caster, and Tank). You can have all five different Jerries in your collection at the same time and can bring as many as you want into battle.
  • Jerries are unlocked and ascended using event tickets. The cost to unlock and ascend a Jerry class for the first time will increase with each Jerry you unlock. However, once you have fully ascended a Jerry once, the cost to rebuild that Jerry will only be 5,000 event tickets per ascension, and this cost will not increase no matter how many times you rebuild or how many other Jerries you have unlocked.
  • When you are building a Jerry, you will get three of six possible options for an attack and two passives per ascension. The potential options will NOT change throughout the event.
  • You will not be able to see your potential second ascension options until Jerry is unlocked and his first ascension abilities/passives are set. Similarly, you will not be able to see your potential third ascension options until Jerry's second ascension abilities/passives are set.
  • You are given 15,000 event tickets at the start of the event, and can find more in campaign dungeons and from quests. Tickets are not found in shiny objects, and quick-looting dungeons will pay out the same amount of tickets as running a dungeon manually.
  • After creating a Jerry, you can rebuild him at any time. When you rebuild, your three options for every attack and passive will be re-randomized.
  • You can view the options that you will have for the first ascension for a potential rebuilt Jerry without having to pay 5,000 tickets. You will not lose your current Jerry until you confirm the first ascension of your rebuild.
  • Jerry's level and the levels of all his abilities are automatically set to your player level.
  • All of Jerry's forms start with 1 stars. Tokens can be found in the event dungeon and in campaign dungeons starting in chapter 4. Stars will NOT reset with rebuilds! When you run a dungeon, you will have a chance to find an enemy Jerry. If you defeat him, you will get 10 tokens for a random Jerry class. You can obtain tokens from quick looting as well, and unlike normal hero tokens, you can find Jerry tokens an unlimited number of times in a single dungeon each day.
  • Any Jerry tokens obtained when that Jerry is already six starred will be converted into 1 aether per token.
  • This event has a guild leaderboard for winning PVP raids with Jerry. On that leaderboard, you get a point for each Jerry on your team when you win a raid. This means you can earn up to 4 points per victory if you have an all-Jerry team.
  • This event also has an individual leaderboard for number of Jerry tokens obtained over the course of the event. Excess tokens that are converted into aether are still counted towards this leaderboard.

***IMPORTANT***
All Jerry tokens will go away at the end of this event. Jerry is an event-only hero who goes where the wind takes him, so at the end of this event, he will be returning to his solo adventuring career and will be removed from you collection. It is possible that we will run this type of event in the future, possibly with different ability and passive options, but if we do, Jerry will return without the tokens you obtained during this event. We have been sure to message this as clearly as possible on all shop offers that include Jerry tokens. All runes and blessings equipped to Jerry will be automatically returned to your inventory at the end of the event.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Do you guys realize you have to put 100,000 (Not exact amount) tickets in to a Jerry to have him fully ascended and you can only get 50,000 (Not exact amount) tickets from quest? Your best bet is just not ascending your Jerry at all.
  • JonahDennisJonahDennis Member
    edited March 28
    You titled this April Jerries Are No Joke but apparently they are a joke.
  • The whole game is a joke, and enabler runes have officially killed the game alongside the broken leaderboards who keep giving out top prizes to PTW’s.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Was looking forward to an event. I guess its for the better - have got too much to do this weekend anyway.

(I look at this more as feature testing and evaluation - not currently an interest of mine.)
  • li30li30 Member
    The whole game is a joke, and enabler runes have officially killed the game alongside the broken leaderboards who keep giving out top prizes to PTW’s.

P2w happens in every mobile games, no complain here, p2play with garbage rewards in return is the most intolerable nature of this game.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Perhaps as a suggestion, maybe next time we get a Jerry event, could we possibly earn tickets in PvP since that's what we are doing most during these events?
  • drakesdrakes Member
    edited March 30
    There is no balance in this event, its blatantly pay to play. Fun events with great rewards entice players to spend because we are having fun. Being forced to spend just to attempt to compete for crappy rewards is crap.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited March 30
    I'm under the impression that most players ignore this pay to play "event". I have a defense that takes no effort at all to beat. But I got attacked only 12 times since Wednesday. The last attacker used Jin and dwarves *rolls eyes*

For me this is is a fake event. It's called April Jerries. But you cannot build more than one Jerry. He will be 1 star and you even cannot ascend him because of the WTF?! prices.

1 Jerry: 2,500 unlock, 15,000(!) tickets for first ascension, 75,000(!!!) tickets for 2nd ascension
    2. Jerry: 7,500(!?) to unlock. WTF?!

Last Jerry event we couldn't star up Jerry. But we could have them - them! that's more than 1 - fully ascended at 3 stars.

Shop prices: 75,000 and 100,000 for a skin and 150,000 ticket for a rune. Dungeon runs pay out 200 to 500. For me that's ok. In 5 days you can farm 100,000 maybe 150,000 tickets, enough to get one rune or one skin. But you can't play with Jerry... that's sad.

The thresholds for the individual Jerry tokens are way to high or the drop rate for Jerry tokens is way too low. You can barely reach the minimum and next threshold is more than twice as many. WTF?!

The idea of this event is nice, but the insane ticket costs and thresholds ruin the fun it could have been.

On top of this: for raid tickets you have to pay extra.
    Honestly if there would not be the shop items I would had ignored this at all.
  • drakesdrakes Member
    April Jerries are no joke but they must think we are the fools ;)
  • You guys realize that you can just quickloot the event dungeon a few times for plenty of tokens and tickets, right? Just unlock one or two Jerrys that have promising abilities and use them. Two fast Jerry’s, both with lead by example, both in a bunch of attack runes, both at 3 stars. Combine with agnon and jin or lily and jin or whatever. Beats most teams out there. You aren’t going to “place” without spending, but you can easily get tiered thresholds. I’m all for complaining, but this is a pretty cheap and easy event compared to the norm...
  • Why is this terrible event going a day long?

@Joel
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    because when it started it said a 5 day event
  • You guys realize that you can just quickloot the event dungeon a few times for plenty of tokens and tickets, right? Just unlock one or two Jerrys that have promising abilities and use them. Two fast Jerry’s, both with lead by example, both in a bunch of attack runes, both at 3 stars. Combine with agnon and jin or lily and jin or whatever. Beats most teams out there. You aren’t going to “place” without spending, but you can easily get tiered thresholds. I’m all for complaining, but this is a pretty cheap and easy event compared to the norm...

I had no idea there was an event dungeon - thanks for the heads-up. Missed it in the original announce and didn't look close.

Worth taking a few runs at it since its on for one more day.