Jerry is back and ready for battle with even more abilities than before!
How does this crazy thing work?!
- In this event, you will be able to create a Jerry for each class (Healer, Rogue, Tank, Caster, and Tank). You can have all five different Jerries in your collection at the same time and can bring as many as you want into battle.
- Jerries are unlocked and ascended using event tickets. The cost to unlock and ascend a Jerry class for the first time will increase with each Jerry you unlock. However, once you have fully ascended a Jerry once, the cost to rebuild that Jerry will only be 5,000 event tickets per ascension, and this cost will not increase no matter how many times you rebuild or how many other Jerries you have unlocked.
- When you are building a Jerry, you will get three of six possible options for an attack and two passives per ascension. The potential options will NOT change throughout the event.
- You will not be able to see your potential second ascension options until Jerry is unlocked and his first ascension abilities/passives are set. Similarly, you will not be able to see your potential third ascension options until Jerry's second ascension abilities/passives are set.
- You are given 15,000 event tickets at the start of the event, and can find more in campaign dungeons and from quests. Tickets are not found in shiny objects, and quick-looting dungeons will pay out the same amount of tickets as running a dungeon manually.
- After creating a Jerry, you can rebuild him at any time. When you rebuild, your three options for every attack and passive will be re-randomized.
- You can view the options that you will have for the first ascension for a potential rebuilt Jerry without having to pay 5,000 tickets. You will not lose your current Jerry until you confirm the first ascension of your rebuild.
- Jerry's level and the levels of all his abilities are automatically set to your player level.
- All of Jerry's forms start with 1 stars. Tokens can be found in the event dungeon and in campaign dungeons starting in chapter 4. Stars will NOT reset with rebuilds! When you run a dungeon, you will have a chance to find an enemy Jerry. If you defeat him, you will get 10 tokens for a random Jerry class. You can obtain tokens from quick looting as well, and unlike normal hero tokens, you can find Jerry tokens an unlimited number of times in a single dungeon each day.
- Any Jerry tokens obtained when that Jerry is already six starred will be converted into 1 aether per token.
- This event has a guild leaderboard for winning PVP raids with Jerry. On that leaderboard, you get a point for each Jerry on your team when you win a raid. This means you can earn up to 4 points per victory if you have an all-Jerry team.
- This event also has an individual leaderboard for number of Jerry tokens obtained over the course of the event. Excess tokens that are converted into aether are still counted towards this leaderboard.
All Jerry tokens will go away at the end of this event. Jerry is an event-only hero who goes where the wind takes him, so at the end of this event, he will be returning to his solo adventuring career and will be removed from you collection. It is possible that we will run this type of event in the future, possibly with different ability and passive options, but if we do, Jerry will return without the tokens you obtained during this event. We have been sure to message this as clearly as possible on all shop offers that include Jerry tokens. All runes and blessings equipped to Jerry will be automatically returned to your inventory at the end of the event.