The pontifex and aria rework

OK, after seeing the reworks for ponti and aria I'm considering downloading dungeon boss again. But i don't know if the ponti rework is more of a buff or a nerf. Also i still hate bossfight. I want to go back to being majicboss but i also don't want to deal with the horrible changes bossfight made. And aria is a better hero now. Is pontifex mortis good or worse?

Comments

• drakesdrakes Member
    OK, after seeing the reworks for ponti and aria I'm considering downloading dungeon boss again. But i don't know if the ponti rework is more of a buff or a nerf. Also i still hate bossfight. I want to go back to being majicboss but i also don't want to deal with the horrible changes bossfight made. And aria is a better hero now. Is pontifex mortis
    Once his epic drops to boss island ponti will be very good. Especially with his skin
  • Pontifex is WAAAAY better. His skeleton form is still trash though, its literally weaker than a zomminion. He doesn't hit like a wet noodle now, and can wipe out teams with chaos storm with the right runes. Also, he almost always oneshots with Doom Bolt. Aria is amazing now, pair her with black diamond and she literally cant lose unless the enemy team has perfect swing. This is coming from a guy with a 2-star fa aria.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Ponti has personally changed the game for me, I went from never even thinking of fighting meta Dwarf teams to laughing in their faces as they get gigantic chunks of their hp taken off from one chaos storm, and his epic makes him even better, but yeah his skeleton form is still completely useless but this update definitely made him much better