Hero Spotlight: Reyla, the Lightbringer

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
hfqlgqoxc01x.png

Element: Light: +30% bonus against Dark enemies

Rarity: Legendary

Tags: Elf Warrior

Traits:
  • ELVEN GRACE: This hero is an Elf, takes significantly less damage from CRITs, and deals 2x damage to flying enemies.
  • FAST: Attacks first.

Abilities and Ascensions:
  • BRIGHT SHOT: Ranged Physical attack on target enemy with 100% base chance to blind.
  • HAIL OF ARROWS: Ranged Physical Attack on all enemies, applying Off-Balance and purging all buffs.

Next Ascension:

Required Evos:
  • Light Evo: 30
  • Nature Monarch: 20
  • Earth Sisters Evo: 5
  • Jeweled Evo: 2

NEW Traits!
  • BRIGHT AURA: Other Allies Ranged Physical attacks have a chance to Blind on hit.
  • DARTING DEFENSE: Ranged Allies take 25% reduced damage from basic and epic attacks.

NEW Ability!
  • COMMANDING PRESENCE: Ranged Spirit attack on target enemy with 100% chance to paralyze the target. Allies gain 1 energy.

Next Ascension:

Required Evos:
  • Nature Evo: 40
  • Light Monarch: 60
  • Valkyrie Evo: 8
  • Shadow Evo: 5

NEW Traits!
  • EXCEPTIONAL ARSENAL: Allies gain an additional 20% chance to trigger an epic attack.
  • HIGH COMMAND: Ranged allies start with 2 stacks of Command. Whenever this hero uses a special ability, all ranged allies with a stack of command perform the same ability on a random enemy. (1st ability with their 1st ability, 2nd ability with their 2nd ability, etc.) Can't be stolen, copied, or purged.

NEW Ability!
  • AMBUSH TACTICS: Ranged Physical attack on target enemy, and all ranged allies attack the same target, then gain stealth and invulnerable for a turn. Ability starts powered.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Too bad we can’t get her :(
  • Wow GREAT job on the hero card and model. She is one of the best looking new characters you guys have released.

Won’t be able to use her (absolutely would for the epic proc thing) because I can’t get her starred up.
  • do you guys have new artists on the team because the new hero drawings (her and archon) and her attack sprite ( i don't know how to call the small image you see when choosing which attack you want to use) look very different from the ones we've seen before. They look way more serious
  • I am just waiting for wizards that each wizard represents a different element.
  • DevilJhonsDevilJhons Member
    edited April 6
    why we need new skills if pandas silence and dwarfs endless attacks don't give a chance to use them lol?
    u loosing money hahahha!
  • drakesdrakes Member
    DevilJhons wrote: »
    why we need new skills if pandas silence and dwarfs endless attacks don't give a chance to use them lol?
    u loosing money hahahha!

She puts valkin to shame and jin has counters, it's just very, very hard to get and progress them
  • Reyla is way to op fully ascended. It is impossible to beat a Reyla team unless you are also using a Reyla team. Btw if you want to be heard you are probably gonna have to join the DB discord channel.
  • drakes wrote: »
    DevilJhons wrote: »
    u loosing money hahahha!

She puts valkin to shame and jin has counters, it's just very, very hard to get and progress them

although I do agree she puts the dwarf team to shame, but what counters do Jin have? he silences literally everything, even those who are immune... unless you mean she is the counter to jin because of that 20% epic chance, to bad I couldn't get stars on her, she would of been great with jabber...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Reyla is way to op fully ascended. It is impossible to beat a Reyla team unless you are also using a Reyla team. Btw if you want to be heard you are probably gonna have to join the DB discord channel.

You can't beat an FA rayla if you can't find an FA rayla
  • Oh boy a new hero...

Its a shame i cant use her
  • Sounds like a hero i made. They're both legendary, using a bow, light, and mine is called leyla. I haven't posted in a while but I saw this hero and thought I recognised something, but realized it wasn't the same.
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.