Build your Own Handcrafted Runes!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
If you want something done right, do it yourself! Start crafting the Runes of your dreams!

How does this crafty thing work?!
  • In this event, you will be able to craft up to a maximum of THREE RUNES with the stats of your choice. You start of by selecting the Element (Light, Dark, Nature, Water, Fire) and then decide on up to four different stats for the Rune.
  • Each Element will let you to choose any combination of the usual stats for that Element in the first three slots, while the fourth slot will let you choose a powerful Passive. As with normal runes, you cannot have the same type of stat more than TWICE!
  • Stats slots are unlocked using Event Tickets, or Gems for the Passive.
  • Grab Event Tickets from Dungeons and Quests to build your Rune! Stats can be switched at any time during the crafting process. Once you’ve decided on your perfect rune, choose the ‘Finalize’ option and it will instantly be sent to you in the mail, so you can equip your Heroes as soon as possible
  • The upgrade cost will increase for each upgrade you make – the more stats unlocked, the better the final Rune!
  • What’s even more exciting is that at the end of this event, the Runes created are yours to keep! Yay!!! :blush:

Other Info
  • Remember that the chosen Element will limit the possible Rune stats you can choose - If you want to craft a Rune with some Attack bonuses, you better not choose Water as your element.
  • The Rune’s tier is restricted by the player level. Only level 70+ players will get to craft an Elite Rune, while players up to level 29 will only be able to craft Improved Runes, levels 30-49 only Greater Runes and levels 50-69 only Superior Runes.
  • Once unlocked, Stats can be chosen and changed. You can also choose the Rune Element again, but you will have to select your stats again.
  • You can choose the same stat for different slots, up to a maximum of two times. As an example, you cannot have a Rune with +Defense three times.
  • Up to a maximum of three Runes can be crafted during the event, so make sure the crafted Runes are exactly how you want them! :D
  • The event also offers an individual leaderboard for the number of Event Tickets collected over the course of the event.
  • All runes crafted are automatically 5-stars and Legendary!

There's also some great leaderboard rewards for you to earn on top of whatever you build for yourself, plus some scavenger hunt quests!

The event ends next Thursday, so you have a full week to collect tickets and get Crafty! :smiley:

Let the crafting begin! Have Fun!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• This.. seems interesting! I think this is gonna be a good event! Depends on how many gems is needed, if it's like, 1000 that's not ok
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • What is an "Enabled Rune"?
  • Happy to get a weekend off with no guild requirements other than crowns. Thank you Boss Fight.
  • when will zola be featured in the heroic portal? thanks
  • li30li30 Member
    This.. seems interesting! I think this is gonna be a good event! Depends on how many gems is needed, if it's like, 1000 that's not ok

170k tickets or 70k tickets and 9k gem for a elite, 170k roughly requires 9k stam (real number between 8.9 to 9k) 1k gem not even enough to exchange a stam pack from event shop :/
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    edited April 12
    Never mind
  • beatoozebeatooze Member
    edited April 12
    Lol im dumb
  • MisterBeansMisterBeans Member
    edited April 12
    Scavenger hunt
    1. The one for me: Use the filter in the hero sorting.
    2. Postal service: Send mail.
    3. Lights out: 6-2 (Dark Wood) with all dark heroes.
    4. Pride of the family: Defeat two epic bosses.
    5. Legendary son: Change champion to legendary hero
    6. Argent Cutlery:
  • 170k tickets or 70k tickets and 9k gem for a elite, 170k roughly requires 9k stam (real number between 8.9 to 9k) 1k gem not even enough to exchange a stam pack from event shop :/ [/quote]
    well... welcome to new dungeon boss?
    no gems, no energy you can get free,
    but events also free, you just need energy,
    9000*5=45000 minutes /60/24=
    31.25 days
    so just 31 day and you get your rune - scavenger hunt and daily 1500 tickets, so just 20 + - days and you get it free,
    oh event goes 7 days, well, poor you.
  • antoinetx wrote: »
    What is an "Enabled Rune"?

@antoinetx gives your hero a 25% chance to do an Epic attack their turn.
  • Another event exclusively for paying players. Why don’t you guys just sell a pass to access events? This event would never have happened the way it has a year or two ago. I want the old devs back.
  • Another event exclusively for paying players. Why don’t you guys just sell a pass to access events? This event would never have happened the way it has a year or two ago. I want the old devs back.

yeah, that's sad, at first i thought it's easy way to get rune, but 20+50+100
    with no free ways to get energy is absurd,
    much cheaper to craft elite rune.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited April 13
    20+50+100? Is that for stats 2, 3, and 4?
    To finalize a rune costs 40k tickets or 2500 gems
    It could have been a really great event...

(Edited: First stat is for free)
  • Schnuppe wrote: »
    20+50+100? Is that for stats 2, 3, and 4?
    To finalize a rune costs 40k tickets or 2500 gems
    It could have been a really great event...

(Edited: First stat is for free)

yeah, but i hope u understand that it is
    20 000+50 000+100 000
  • ..no runes for me...too expensive. Looks like another weekend of dailies and whatever bottom feeding I chose to do in the event store.

Here in the US taxes are due Monday anyway, so maybe its better that way.

(Here in the US powerful political lobbies are doing their best to make tax preparation as complicated and costly as possible. With just a couple of changes the IRS could automate 90% of our taxes.)
  • Even for a good vibe guy like me, this event is WAY to expensive.. I'd say, 5000 for each of the 3rd upgrades, and the passive should be a minimal of 300-400 gems
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • Any updates on the scavenger hunt? I’m stuck on #6
  • DamtoulDamtoul Member
    I crafted one elite by doing all quests and buying 3k stam (3800 gems). Not a cheap event but a free to play one if you are a regular player (top daily guild with tower everyday).

Just to balance the fact that you can get a nice rune if you want... For free (all my gems comes from tower as my last expense of a few bucks was on Christmas event)
  • ifoundnemo wrote: »
    Any updates on the scavenger hunt? I’m stuck on #6

I believe that was the complete a dungeon with a team of all Silver rarity.
  • ShantarShantar Member
    Has anyone done #7 "who's the show off"? Chat suggested sifu or wear a skin, neither one worked.
  • ShantarShantar Member
    Ok, I got it. Hit the VIP button in your stats. Now onto #8--"out until morning". Anyone got any hints??
  • @Shantar |Filter Hero’s|Send Mail|Chapter 6 all dark hero’s|Beat an Epic boss twice|Change sharred hero to a legendary|Complete a dungeon with only silvers|Click VIP|Chapter 9 all dark heros|Use a revive potion on Caster|Energy potion on a healer|
  • Is there a particular "healer" to use the potion on ? I used Chief NubNub, Archangel Emily, and Yasmin Bloom but nothing happened
  • ShantarShantar Member
    Thank you JonahDennis and Copper77 I used an energy on Augustis and it worked.
  • Whats 10 on scavanger hunt
  • Is the only way to upgrade the rune to spend money @Joel ? I have excess keys so I have been able to loot, and I’m still 50k event tickets short.

If so, this is messed up.

PAY TO PLAY.