The Guild Grand Tourney begins today!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
The Guild Grand Tourney begins today! Here are a few reminders about how the event works:
  • The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies your earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
  • There are ranked leaderboards for your guild, as well as ranked/threshold individual leaderboards for the full tournament and threshold individual leaderboards per day.
  • PVP Streaks are deactivated throughout the event, and therefore, this week's season.
  • Archon, Jumbeaux, and Reyla get a small stat boost based on the number of stars they have.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Um... 313 successful hard-tier raids for daily threshold reward tokens?

*checks event shop*

Hmm, 850 raids for $50

So I need to pay... to play?
  • Increase event rewards. All reward levels need to pay out double the summons or at least close to it. yhr75z3xgwwf.png
  • Ew
  • 160 wins with the 2x boost is do-able in 4 hours to meet threshold. Wait for the right rune and go for it
  • ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited April 19
    Scratch up another point on the board for a B******t tourney that caters to the PTW’s of the game.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    After spending 10 summons and getting cobressa as my only gold/legendary hero, I’m suuuuuuper excited to get more of those as a reward.
  • How about we fix the problem with furnace and Jin lei?.
    Their buffs Fired Up and Empowered as still canceling each other.
    Its been broken since Jin Lei's release.......
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • The leaderboards are disappointing.
    Only top 50 guilds get a rewards.
    There is no Trophy Lord title for #1 player in the own guild.
    Only top 100 players get rewards. That is, all players of the #1 guild will take half of the top 100 player rewards...
    Thresholds are either 2k or 50k. Nothing in between.

Looks like I will end up with 8 legendary tokens and 8 heroic summons for a 4 day event. Well, see you on Tuesday. Happy holidays!
    TopKnight wrote: »
    160 wins with the 2x boost is do-able in 4 hours to meet threshold. Wait for the right rune and go for it
    That's in theory. Reality is different ;) 160 wins means 180 to 200 raids in a 4 hours-non-stop-raid session.
    You have to start in Legend league.
    For the boost you have to pay 2000 gems, for 120+ raid tickets you have to pay, too. (Assuming you save the 80 raid tickets from the event quests and start on last day)

Players like me will surely run out of time, and after an hour it will be just frustrating, especially when you only have to fight meta teams over and over again.

People who can do 160 wins in 4 hours easily don't need the rune anyway.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited April 19
    Why can't there be a superior version of the rune say at 25-30k threshold for those not wanting to get the superior version?