Patch Notes: April 25th, 2019 (Archon and Jin Lei Changes)

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Jin Lei's Approaching Storm no longer ignores immunities.
  • Archon now has Silence Immune.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Seriously? How many times are you going to make a hero completely overpowered, cost a whole lot of money to upgrade, then nerf them?
  • FireennFireenn Member
    Until their CEO dies
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    waiting for Necromonger skin to get nerfed. Allowing the effect to be ignored
  • Seriously? How many times are you going to make a hero completely overpowered, cost a whole lot of money to upgrade, then nerf them?

Oh, I don’t know. How many times are you going to keep falling for it?
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Seriously? How many times are you going to make a hero completely overpowered, cost a whole lot of money to upgrade, then nerf them?

Oh, I don’t know. How many times are you going to keep falling for it?

I haven't fallen for it. Haven't given them any money since the Iris event, when they started being P2W. I'm just shocked they're still pulling this sort of thing.
  • @TheMadFeltcher Oh come on you and me both know 90% of FA Jins are 1-3 stars. Most people DIDN'T pay a dime to get him FA.

Um, that's their entire business model LOL.

They create some new meta/OP char, make it really hard or costly to upgrade to max, and then nerf it after X months or when they start seeing their revenues flatten or drop from it so that they can rinse and repeat.