The Nature and Fire heroes aren't holding back this week in the battle of elements!
This event is similar to previous elemental events:
- When you log into the game, you’ll see the “Nature VS Fire” event image, which will have a button for each element. Tap on the element that you want to team up with that day.
- Each day during the event, you'll be able to choose Nature or Fire and will get access to a special leaderboard, dungeon and hero boost** until 8am central time the next day, when you'll be able to select a side again.
- The boost will give heroes of that element slightly increased attack, defense, health, skill AND will do a basic follow-up attack after ANY (non follow-up) attack made by other allies of that color!
- You will be able to choose again starting at 8am central time each day of the event. You can swap elements or choose the same one each day!-Depending on the element you choose, you will get access to a leaderboard that tracks the number of Forest or Dark Forest (Nature) or Lava (Fire)dungeons you complete/quick loot AND any Raids you win with at least two heroes of that element. The leaderboard will pay out at 8am central time every day when the new event day starts.
- There will be also guild leaderboards that will track contributions for both Forest/Dark Forest and Lava dungeons, plus Raid victories with at least two heroes of one of the elements (winning a Raid with one Nature hero and one Fire hero will NOT count) that will pay out at the end of the event.Other Info
Possible rewards throughout the event:
- Drakk, Jumbeaux, Lily from Nature and Archon,Zulkodd, Furnace from Fire.
- The event ends at 8am central time on Friday, May 3rd, so there’s plenty of time to decide which side to pick. Enjoy!
**Note: In PVP, the elemental boost chosen by the attacker will be active for both sides of the battle.