Ready your fashion sense with the May Edition of the Masquerade Parade!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • This event has a 10-day calendar that includes skins, runes, heroic summons, and other loot. You can also take on a puzzling scavenger hunt quest!
  • But there’s more: After the first 10 days of the calendar, another set of bonus 10 Calendar Days will become available!
  • You begin with 1 key of each rarity in your inventory (Bronze, Silver, Gold).
  • Further keys can be obtained either from quests, the Event tab of the shop, or from the Deals section!
  • You can collect tickets from quests, regular dungeons and the featured dungeon "Capital of Festivities”. These tickets can be used in the event shop.

Other Info
  • Regarding calendar rewards, skins are replaced with heroic summons in the 10 bonus Calendar Days.
  • There is an individual leaderboard that tracks collected tickets throughout the event and there are also daily threshold leaderboards.
  • The daily leaderboards are threshold based and reset each day, featuring new rewards. Thresholds and rewards will vary from day to day.
  • This event takes longer than others, so there’s plenty of time to collect outfits for your Heroes and other cool stuff!
  • This event ends at 8am central time on Tuesday, May 21st. Have fun dressing up!

ALSO: Jumbeaux's Epic is now available on Skull Island!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Joel wrote: »
    ALSO: Jumbeaux's Epic is now available on Skull Island!

• IronsideIronside Member
    I don't have jumbos epic on skull island
  • li30li30 Member
    Ironside wrote: »
    I don't have jumbos epic on skull island

Maybe bc you haven't 5* fa him
  • Is it me or are they recycling events?
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • I dont mind it but I do wanna see new skins or some jew untimate skins
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    Is it me or are they recycling events?

Looks like they're pretty much recycling events (although the daily threshold seems to be a new twist on calendar events - they must think it earns them more $$$.)

I also noticed that in each recycled event the store prices keep rising (and although some of the quest rewards are rising, they're not nearly rising as fast as the store rewards).

Example: 60/20/5K for Gold/Silver/Bronze keys.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited May 12
    The prices for keys and runes are ridiculous!
    Superior rune costs now 70k tickets. 2 months ago is was 50k. Silver keys costs now 4 times as many tickets. WTF?!

Current Masquerade Event, May:
    eeyqi2ywbuvp.png

Original Masquerade Event, March, 2 months ago:
    wn86jc520vgf.png

For comparison Winterfest 2017:
    y95setn7lb8x.png

It's so sad ...
  • I'm a positive guy, but I ain't exacly a fan of recycled events..
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited May 12
    That was the first thing that hit me - gigantic raise in price for keys.

Its clearly an obvious tactic to convince players they need to spend money to get enough tickets, along with the $9.95 ticket purchase deal and the leaderboards that are impossible to place high in without spending $$$.

I'm not falling for it. Apparently others are.

The game developers are going to say "but we raised the rewards on the scavenger quest" (which they did), but its only one quest, and not anywhere enough to even put a small dent in the price increase.

Didn't they used to add more event dungeons every few days during calendar events? Now if they introduce new dungeon quests along the way that give out decent tickets I'll be ready to admit I was wrong but a) I think that's highly unlikely and b) it would have to be a hefty reward (and standard stamina rates).
    Schnuppe wrote: »
    The prices for keys and runes are ridiculous!
    Superior rune costs now 70k tickets. 2 months ago is was 50k. Silver keys costs now 4 times as many tickets. WTF?!

Current Masquerade Event, May:
    eeyqi2ywbuvp.png

Original Masquerade Event, March, 2 months ago:
    wn86jc520vgf.png

For comparison Winterfest 2017:
    y95setn7lb8x.png

It's so sad ...

• Copper77Copper77 Member
    Any idea what the last Scavenger hunt is ? Parade Pride ?
  • @Copper77 1.Send Mail 2.Use a filter in hero collection 3.Complete Icy Hollow (Chapter 4) with water hero’s 4.Gold character as shared hero 5.Equip a skin 6.Chapter 1-1 Willow+Rogar 7. View VIP level 8.Dungeon with a Dark team 9.Energy potion on healer 10.Dark-Light-Nature-Water heros in event dungeon