Introducing Archon's Epic: Molten Sword

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Archon has forged a new weapon using the mystical fires from his own body. Talk about a do-it-yourself project!

Archon's Molten Sword increases his Attack, as well as his Defense and Max Health to a lesser extent. On an epic attack, Archon will d 2 armor-piercing melee physical attacks dealing 2x damage with a 100% base chance to Wound. If the enemy is killed, the attack will be repeated on a random enemy.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• SoulEaterSoulEater Member
    edited May 15
    dammit I can't ascend archon due to the stupid star req
    wow that's terrible
    edited May 15
    todays thresholds thing are archon tokens with heroic summons and also lily if enough tickets so I'm trying to get tickets for it
    ill have to do so many events with threshold things and maybe save my quests for a day when archon tokens are in the threshold and then do all the event quests for tickets or the event currency
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited May 15
    They've clearly designed these to get as much money as possible from people who feel they must have it now and are willing to pay for it.

That won't work with me. I'm happy to take however many months it takes to get it the long way at little or no cost. If they want my money, they'll have to bring back things worth paying for, like that stamina offer (was it $20 for 20K stamina over 30 days?) I haven't bought anything since.

If it takes too long and I get bored, or if they make it pay only, oh well. There's plenty of other games out there and other things to do with my time.

In addition to those oh-so-wonderful $99 dollar offers..(that's ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS) I got one this morning for 3,000 gems today and 200 gems each of the next 4 days for $19.99. Yeah. Right.
  • BrownTownBrownTown Member
    When is this hitting the shop? Do you have to have Archon FA before you get offered the epic bundles?
  • SoulEater wrote: »

I agree, the star thing is a bit.. not likable, I understand that charaters could have stars to make them more worthwhile but only if getting the tokens were more accessible and in more quantity. But considering you can only get some tokens in events and portal; it sucks. They need to revert the stars back unless they make it ALOT more worthwhile to even try and ascend once
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • SoulEater wrote: »

I agree, the star thing is a bit.. not likable, I understand that charaters could have stars to make them more worthwhile but only if getting the tokens were more accessible and in more quantity. But considering you can only get some tokens in events and portal; it sucks. They need to revert the stars back unless they make it ALOT more worthwhile to even try and ascend once

Dude, its not a bit not likeable... its the worst idea that was ever put into the game...
  • atKorosLit wrote: »
    SoulEater wrote: »

Dude, its not a bit not likeable... its the worst idea that was ever put into the game...

And I agree. It doesn’t just make it harder for newer players to catch up, but it also makes it hard for the “average joe” to PvP just for the seasons end rewards, much less being able to put in good defenders without some 💩 artist using a meta.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • atKorosLit wrote: »
    SoulEater wrote: »

That's what I'm saying tho, it's not likeable, it would be a better system if tokens were so much more wide spread! I want to have a ogre team but I cant cauze Jumbeux is to rare in the portal and I cant farm the tokens
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • Wasn’t the original purpose of introducing Epics to bring old, weaker characters within spitting distance of the meta? Rogar, Willow, Yasmin, Igorok, etc. I thought Archon was strong enough? After they recently updated the rarity system it’s blatantly acknowledged which are the weaker heroes in need of a tune-up. I’m just waiting for Tsume’s epic rework, please it’s so painful.