What's the point

I've been playing since the game came out. I am VIP10, level 70, etc etc. I used to play this game endlessly, and love every second of it. The few big updates have been meh, but tolerable and eventually made sense and added to the game play. For new players it was difficult to get started, but with time you got the hang of it, and how to advance your game play with out the need to 'level'.
The purchasing in this game for me didnt happen until a few years in, and definitely made the game more fun, and I really enjoyed the VIP gains. Also not totally nessicary to enjoy gameplay.
This last update has destroyed this game. Destroyed. Took away some VIP only perks, which I find incredibly unfair to those who have put money into this game. Took away a lot of the challenge to players, and dumbed it down. (The challenge in the game was fun, and gave reason to keep playing)
The portals have been turned into a joke. Gems have been even harder to get. Events have been poor.
I barely play now, and I miss it. I still sign in and play a few times a week, because I have put money into the game, and have hope that it will get better.
I really really hope that soon, an update will come that will fix this mess of a game, and make it fun again, and give VIP members back what they've lost.

Comments

• Ross10877Ross10877 Member
    Yes, now you have to spend so much money to ascend the new, op, heroes. I literally did the heroic portal over 50 times and I'm not even close to ascending the new hero. So I could have easily spent over a 100 and not ascended. Th game is dead. No more money from me ever. The grinds are boringand unrewarding.
  • Based on statistics, if you are trying to star up a new hero, it can cost you $1,100 or $1,200 to six start a legendary hero depending on how lucky you are. or Just buy the the $100 packs. Pretty much a rip off if you compare what else your money could buy.
  • Ross10877Ross10877 Member
    Based on statistics, if you are trying to star up a new hero, it can cost you $1,100 or $1,200 to six start a legendary hero depending on how lucky you are. or Just buy the the $100 packs. Pretty much a rip off if you compare what else your money could buy.

Hence they will never get another dime from me.
  • SkeyethSkeyeth Member
    See the blessing in the worse of the situation. Sometimes even God has to take a day of a week, but for an ant that may feel like eternity. My patience was tried for over 3 years not cursing those that drop unknown money to get to the top. I got a different lesson from a different perspective. Needles to say, the game is time banking on last tidbits as a business model not a tend to the masses at this time. The update killed a lot for me as well. I just got Aria up with my Assasin team that is still not up to par with the top pros, but looses meaning when kids get discouraged. I need those wooden crates to not exist with any ViP points put in myself. Petition, feedback and suggest, if no improvement, move on & especially with real life:)