Aria Exploit

What the flying fart were you thinking when you made this character. Her AOE can't be dodged, and provides a debuff that makes you miss her 100% of the time. The debuff lasts until she can cast it again.

I killed the players entire team except Aria and I am literally stuck in the raid because none of my characters can hit Aria at all.

Wtf?

Comments

• I would like a comment f om the devs on this. What the hell we're they thinking?
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    Cmon Mud, if she was really that hard to deal with don’t you think a lot of other people would be complaining too. If the heroes you are using can’t beat her try some different ones. The Dwarves, Hansuke, and Takumi can’t be dodged. Lily and Agnon also work well against her.
    Also the devs don’t live here anymore.
  • bescythebescythe Member
    MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Cmon Mud, if she was really that hard to deal with don’t you think a lot of other people would be complaining too. If the heroes you are using can’t beat her try some different ones. The Dwarves, Hansuke, and Takumi can’t be dodged. Lily and Agnon also work well against her.

There is a problem with her. I have had it many times. if i see her in the tower, I HAVE to switch to a dwarf team. Otherwise it is a 100% miss loop and game will go on forever until i retreat. the 1st time i just put it on auto and let the game run it's course for 30+ minutes. Not 1 hit. Broken game is Broken.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    In PvP and the tower there are a situations when a stalemate can happen.
    If you try to beat Solaris (spirit and fire immune) with a spirit caster team like Lily, Solaris, Ignus and another caster, you will probably get stuck in a endless loop. Or Solaris and Leonidus, can be a pain. Or Lord Zomm and his infinite army of Zommions spawns.
    The same happens when you try to duel Ekko (spirit immune) with Shade. Or vampiric, self-healing tanks, barbarians, dwarves, undeads .... or forever dodging assassins.

In PvP raids, the tower, and even in Boss Mode dungeons you have to tailor your attack team to the defenders / enemies. That's part of the game ;)

Aria dodges 100% every opponent that is paralyzed or off-balance and has not perfect swing. I use her a lot since her revamp update. Of course, not vs dwarfs ;) It's true, she can take out a whole team on her own. But other heroes can do that, too: Lily, Abigail, Drakk, Viperia, Zola, Valkin, Shade, Zomm, ... even Sir William can do (on low levels).

How to counter Aria? Bring a healer to get rid of the off-balance debuff asap (like Yasmin with epic+enabler runes, Craw, Emily, Dagrund),
    Constructs are immune (Agnon), or bring Rogar! Or Takazumi (hit and freeze)!, Icebloom (undodgeable freeze), Shade (spirit-link and watch how she beats herself), Lily's Sapping vines (no ascension needed), use damage over time debuffs, Mangle Jaw's hot coals, Phenol can poison her, Phenol and Kai also have attacks that can't be dodged. Hansuke and Hagrim can always hit her and stop regeneration with Wounded and Nerve damage debuffs.
    And Zulkodd? He just chuckles and throws her into the pit :o
    @bescythe she is not broken, she is working as intended. As Schnuppe said she can be beaten MANY ways. If you are stubborn and want to fight her with heroes that can’t beat her then you are the one that is broken.
  • bescythebescythe Member
    @bescythe she is not broken, she is working as intended. As Schnuppe said she can be beaten MANY ways. If you are stubborn and want to fight her with heroes that can’t beat her then you are the one that is broken.

I have no issue beating her or the tower. I was simply confirming the issue occurs from the original posters example. If a person does NOT notice that this character is in the lineup though when in the tower, you can hit this wall. Very annoying, very badly implemented along with the examples in the other post. It is an annoyance. A stalemate and endless loop in a game like this though is just plain broken, don't justify it (they are too lazy to even implement a time out or round limit or a draw at least). Poor implementation. I think other than resolve it, the would rather spend all their time creating new 'click this bundle for $99 buttons' :)
    If a person does not notice the heroes they are fighting or are going to fight that is not the developers fault. It is the fault of the player.
  • MudplayerxMudplayerx Member
    edited May 27

It is broken when an endless loop of combat can occur. End of discussion, PERIOD. That literally is one of the definitions of a bug: when a game has to be quit because you can't proceed due to an infinite loop.

Stop trying to defend this ridiculous crap. If you can't even agree that "sand in the eyes" at least needs a chance to miss (like every other **** spell in the game) then you are a troll or are utilizing this ridiculous hero yourself.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    Come on, is it really so hard to press the retreat (cancel) button? There is one. Don't you know? You always and anytime can retreat a raid, dungeon or a floor of the tower. You won't lose progress. It will not make the game crash, or brick your device. Try it. Press it :wink:

*sigh* you have to be smart enough not to be caught up in the infinite loop. They make that a possibility on purpose. The tower is not supposed to be easy. It is supposed to be a challenge. Each floor is is own little puzzle. Different heroes exist so that you can solve each puzzle. That is why I utilize every hero. If it is too much for you maybe you should try a different game. I’m not trying to be a troll, but I am not going to sugar coat my responses just to avoid hurting your feelings. Just trying to help.
  • IronsideIronside Member
    Aria is part of my defence and part of my tower assassin team they run the tower easily quietly and without fuss maybe I'm broken for using her