Aria Exploit

I'm going to post this every single day until you guys Nerf this ridiculous pay to win hero. There is NO reason to have a hero with a debuff that makes you miss 100% of the time and lasts one round longer than she has to wait to cast it again.

You literally have to have a hero that can remove debuffs alive to win vs a team with this BS pay to win hero on it.

Comments

• MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    You’re wasting your time they aren’t going to do anything, and they shouldn’t. There are already plenty of ways to deal with her.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    Aria is pay to win? I got her to 5 stars without paying a single cent. Yes, it took a long while.

If you think Aria is broken then you haven't met Reyla and Lily with plant rune yet. The rune grants damage reflection that is not visible, can't be purged and it makes your heroes commit suicide. WTF?!
    Plus, Reyla lets Lily (and all other ranged heroes) use their 1st special for free. No energy costs. Lily will set off her sapping vines in first turn (fast). Then, when it's Lily's turn (normal speed, still round 1) she can use sapping vines again. Double sapping vines!
    That's what I call broken :wink:
  • @Schnuppe ohhh, so the plant rune was responsible for Lily’s damage reflection. Couldn’t figure that one out. Guess I missed that rune.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Exploits are against the Terms of Service.