- This event you get the chance to craft the awesome new Aversion Rune! When equipped with the new Aversion Rune, a hero becomes targetable only by enemies immune to Taunt and Provoke while other valid targets exist. AOE attacks will still deal damage, so plan carefully!
- Finalize all three event runes in order to complete the Special Event Quests. Completing all the three quests in the chain guarantees Legendary Light Hero Grondar unlock!
- There’s also the challenging Battlegrounds Dungeon that gives even more than 10x the normal rewarded amount of event Tickets!
- There are individual and guild leaderboards as well as Daily Threshold leaderboards. The Daily leaderboards are threshold based and reset each day, featuring new rewards.
Here’s a reminder of how this event works:
- In this event, you will be able to craft up to a maximum of THREE runes with the stats of your choice. You start of by selecting the Element (Light, Dark, Nature, Water, Fire) and then decide on up to four different stats for the Rune.
- Each Element will let you to choose any combination of the usual stats for that Element in the first three slots, while the fourth slot will let you choose a powerful Passive. As with normal runes, you cannot have the same type of stat more than TWICE! (I.e: you cannot have a Rune with +Defense three times)
- The chosen Element will limit the possible Rune stats you can choose - If you want to craft a Rune with some Attack bonuses, you better not choose Water as your element.
- Stats slots are unlocked using Event Tickets, or Gems for the Passive.
- Grab event Tickets from Dungeons and Quests to build your Rune! Stats can be switched at any time during the crafting process. Once you’ve decided on your perfect rune, choose the Finalize option and it will instantly be sent to you in the mail, so you can equip your Heroes as soon as possible.
- The upgrade cost will increase for each upgrade you make – the more stats unlocked, the better the final Rune!
- All runes crafted are automatically 5-stars and Legendary and yours to keep!
The event ends at 8am central time on Thursday, June 6th.