Rune Mania is here – Time to get Crafty!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
What’s NEW?
  • This event you get the chance to craft the awesome new Aversion Rune! When equipped with the new Aversion Rune, a hero becomes targetable only by enemies immune to Taunt and Provoke while other valid targets exist. AOE attacks will still deal damage, so plan carefully!
  • Finalize all three event runes in order to complete the Special Event Quests. Completing all the three quests in the chain guarantees Legendary Light Hero Grondar unlock!
  • There’s also the challenging Battlegrounds Dungeon that gives even more than 10x the normal rewarded amount of event Tickets!
  • There are individual and guild leaderboards as well as Daily Threshold leaderboards. The Daily leaderboards are threshold based and reset each day, featuring new rewards.

Here’s a reminder of how this event works:
  • In this event, you will be able to craft up to a maximum of THREE runes with the stats of your choice. You start of by selecting the Element (Light, Dark, Nature, Water, Fire) and then decide on up to four different stats for the Rune.
  • Each Element will let you to choose any combination of the usual stats for that Element in the first three slots, while the fourth slot will let you choose a powerful Passive. As with normal runes, you cannot have the same type of stat more than TWICE! (I.e: you cannot have a Rune with +Defense three times)
  • The chosen Element will limit the possible Rune stats you can choose - If you want to craft a Rune with some Attack bonuses, you better not choose Water as your element.
  • Stats slots are unlocked using Event Tickets, or Gems for the Passive.
  • Grab event Tickets from Dungeons and Quests to build your Rune! Stats can be switched at any time during the crafting process. Once you’ve decided on your perfect rune, choose the Finalize option and it will instantly be sent to you in the mail, so you can equip your Heroes as soon as possible.
  • The upgrade cost will increase for each upgrade you make – the more stats unlocked, the better the final Rune!
  • All runes crafted are automatically 5-stars and Legendary and yours to keep!

The event ends at 8am central time on Thursday, June 6th.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited May 31
    Rune Mania Scavenger Hunt
    ***Updated 05/31/2019***

01. Use Rogar on dungeon 1-1.
    02. Check an Event Leaderboard.
    03. Kill an Epic Boss.
    04. Run a dungeon with different element heroes. The dungeon must be 0a different color as well.
    05. Use an energy potion on a Warrior hero.
    06. Run a dungeon with all Gold rarity heroes.
    07. Run 15-7 with an all-water team.
    08. Use a revive potion on an undead hero.
    09. Use all light heroes in a dark dungeon.
    10. Use 3 potions.
  • BonzoRuRuBonzoRuRu Member
    that aversion rune is very nice
  • ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited June 1
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Rune Mania Scavenger Hunt
    ***Updated 05/31/2019***

01. Use Rogar on dungeon 1-1.
    02. Check an Event Leaderboard.
    03. Kill an Epic Boss.
    04. Run a dungeon with different element heroes. The dungeon must be 0a different color as well.
    05. Use an energy potion on a Warrior hero.
    06. Run a dungeon with all Gold rarity heroes.
    07. Run 15-7 with an all-water team.
    08. Use a revive potion on an undead hero.
    09. Use all light heroes in a dark dungeon.
    10. Use 3 potions.

You actually gotta use different elemental heroes in a dungeon, but you gotta use a friends hero of an element you don’t have.
    Example: run a dungeon with a fire, dark, light and nature hero and use a friends water hero to complete “variation is key.”

Edit: Give Lord Zomm an aversion rune, and unless you have heroes who are immune to taunt and provoke or you can kill Lord Zomm’s zomminions quick enough. Your gonna have a bad time.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • MongoMongo Member
    edited June 1
    (edit)apparent targeting of hero with aversion rune by Aria was actually an AOE attack, but the animation (whirlwind) went straight at them. Maybe just a visual glitch... Sure gave the impression he'd been targeted.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited June 1
    You actually gotta use different elemental heroes in a dungeon, but you gotta use a friends hero of an element you don’t have.
    Example: run a dungeon with a fire, dark, light and nature hero and use a friends water hero to complete “variation is key.”

Might be glitched like the other similar parade quest, because I did it WITHOUT a friends hero.
    Ran an ice dungeon with Dark, Light, Red & Green heroes and got it completed just fine...
  • For Number 4 i tried everything you guys suggested. NOTHING works
  • For Number 4 i tried everything you guys suggested. NOTHING works
    You need to complete a dungeon with red, green, purple and yellow (no blue). Make sure to use older heroes as newer ones might not be coded correctly.
  • I figured it out by myself. I used heroes from completely different FAMILIES not elements and it worked like a charm
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    I figured it out by myself. I used heroes from completely different FAMILIES not elements and it worked like a charm

I used all constructs of different elements on 2 different accounts, and it worked fine.