Dark VS Light AKA Battling Bear Bros

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
What’s NEW
  • Meet the charismatic Yan Luo, the new star of the Dark forces and join him into adventurous battles!
  • The fun part in this event is that you can choose Team Dark and ride along Jin Lei in the featured event dungeon or choose Team Light and ride along Yan Luo for a unique challenge!

Similar to previous elemental events, here’s how this event works:
  • When you log into the game, you’ll see the “Dark VS Light” event image, which will have a button for each element. Tap on the element that you want to team up with that day.
  • Each day during the event, you'll be able to choose Dark or Light and will get access to a special leaderboard, dungeon and hero boost** until 8 am central time the next day, when you'll be able to select a side again.
  • The boost will give heroes of that element slightly increased attack, defense, health, skill AND will do a basic follow-up attack after ANY (non follow-up) attack made by other allies of that color!
  • You will be able to choose again starting at 8am central time each day of the event. You can swap elements or choose the same one each day!
  • Depending on the element you choose, you will get access to a leaderboard that tracks the number of Crypt (Dark) or Mountain (Light) dungeons you complete/quick loot AND any Raids you win with at least two heroes of that element. The leaderboard will pay out at 8am central time every day when the new event day starts.
  • There will be also guild leaderboards that will track contributions for both Crypt and Mountain dungeons, plus Raid victories with at least two heroes of one of the elements (winning a Raid with one Dark hero and one Light hero will NOT count) that will pay out at the end of the event.

The event ends at 8am central time on Monday, June 17th, so choose wisely if you wanna shine brighter than the sun or go to the mysterious dark side 😉.
**Note: In PVP, the elemental boost chosen by the attacker will be active for both sides of the battle.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Fun facts:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanluo_Wang

"In Chinese Mythology, Yanluo Wang (閻羅, Wade-Giles: Yen-lo) is a Chinese deity and the ruler of the underworld Diyu. The name Yan Luo is a shortened Chinese transliteration of the Sanskrit term Yama Raja (閻魔羅社). He is also the judge of the underworld and passes judgment on all the dead.

According to legend, he is often equated with Yama (Buddhism), but actually, Yanluo Wang has his own number of stories and long been worshipped in China. His personification is always male, and his minions include a judge who holds in his hands a brush and a book listing every soul and the allotted death date for every life. Bullhead and Horseface, the fearsome guardians of hell, bring the newly dead, one by one, before Yan Luo for judgement. Men or women with merit will be rewarded good future lives, or even revival in their previous life. Men or women who committed misdeeds will be sentenced to torture and/or miserable future lives. Yanluo is not one particular god. There were said to be cases in which an honest mortal was rewarded the post of Yanluo."
  • The rewards (at least as of the first day) hardly seem worth it. I'm going to look and see if my guild needs me, and if not, maybe do some weeding instead.
  • edited June 16
    I chose light side yesterday and wanted to change to dark today but never got the option.

edit: It just allowed me to change.
  • I wonder when Overlord Executum will get an Epic...
    Total Zomminionation.
  • I wonder when Overlord Executum will get an Epic...

Honestly, I think that almost only the new legendary heroes and possibly some old gold heroes (possibly silver) will get epics. DB won't get any $ from giving an epic to a bronze hero who everyone already has at 4-6 stars, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you tbh...
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice