Solaris Clickbox Problem

When fighting in PVP, I often face a team with Solaris on it. When I do, sometimes, I can't click on Solaris with Zomm's taste for brains to remove the corpse due to the very small area in which I can click and end up missing. This has been the literal difference between victory and defeat in way too many battles and I think that it should be fixed. Thanks, Doctor_C_Jack.
Tagged:

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited July 4
    Unfortunately this problem has existed since Solaris was released (Sept 2017)

All they have to do is change the code so that Solaris is always placed in the very bottom team slot. This way her ashes would be free to be selected by Zomm or whoever. Sadly it will probably never happen. :(
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    @sirolk99 Placing Solaris at the bottom (foreground) would solve the problem to target Solaris' ashes. But it creates another problem: When Solaris is alive she will cover and hide any taunting tank in the upper (background) spot. Consequence: you cannot target the tank because she is blocks it.

BF could make the arrows selectable (or make the cam moveable to get a bird's eye view....) they talked about that in summits but nothing happened yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯