How this slithering event works:
- Each day features a different set of quests and a dedicated dungeon with escalating difficulty after every win! Heroes defeated while running the dungeon stay defeated! Revived heroes will remain unlocked only if you finish the event dungeon.
- Use a Roster Refresh in the event shop to reset heroes and difficulty.
- The difficulty and Heroes reset each day automatically once the featured dungeon changes!
- Use Courage to enter the event dungeons. You get 40 Free Daily Courage while the event is running, and you can earn more by doing the daily event quests or by visiting the event shop.
- On the day AFTER the event ends, the excess Courage in your inventory can be converted back to Stamina using a special shop item.
- Additionally, event shop items purchasable with event Tickets will be available in the shop for one more day after the event ends, so you have plenty of time to spend those hard earned Tickets, Boss!
- There are individual and guild leaderboards as well as Daily Threshold leaderboards. The daily leaderboards are threshold based and reset each day with new goals and rewards.
- Reptile Heroes start the event buffed with Scaling Growth, a boost which increases every day to help you in the challenges ahead. The boost is available in all game modes.
Day 1 boost: + 5% ATK & DEF
Day 2 boost: + 10% ATK & DEF
Day 3 boost: + 10% ATK, DEF & Health
Day 4 boost: + 10% ATK, DEF & Health + Retaliation (100% chance to avenge a Melee attack)
NOTE: If you’re not already in a Guild, now ‘s the time to join and get the chance to win some awesome loot!
These Awesome cold-blooded Heroes have shed their skin and became much cooler:
Grondar – Crystallized Carapace now starts powered.
Zola – New trait! Reptilian Alliance: when in a team with Grondar, this Hero becomes Fast.
Viperia – All abilities deal increased damage.
– New trait! Brothers in Arms: when in a team with Grondar, this Hero has 25% increased ATK and has a chance to purge a buff on hit.
- New trait! Stone Etcher: Boosted damage vs Stoned targets.
The event ends at 8am central time on Monday, July 15th. Please note that the Event shop will last until 8am central time, July 16th.
Introducing Malice’s Epic – Terminus
Terminate your enemies with this deadly cool Epic!
On an Epic attack, Malice deals 3x damage to target. If target hero is killed by this attack, steal all buffs from the target.
New Passive - Abandon All Hope: All non-demon enemies lose 1 Energy on each enemy death. Can't be stolen, copied or purged.