Rune Mania is back – Time to get Crafty!

ShuuShuu Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
What’s NEW!
- In this event, you will be able to craft up to a maximum of not three, but FIVE runes with the stats of your choice!

Here’s a reminder of how this crafty adventure works:
- You start by selecting the Element (Light, Dark, Nature, Water, Fire) and then decide on up to four different stats for the Rune.
- Each Element will let you to choose any combination of the usual stats for that Element in the first three slots, while the fourth slot will let you choose a powerful Passive. As with normal runes, you cannot have the same type of stat more than TWICE! (I.e: you cannot have a Rune with +Defense three times)
- The chosen Element will limit the possible Rune stats you can choose - If you want to craft a Rune with some Attack bonuses, you better not choose Water as your element.
- Stats slots are unlocked using Event Tickets, or Gems for the Passive.
- Stats can be switched at any time during the crafting process. Once you’ve decided on your perfect rune, choose the Finalize option and it will instantly be sent to you in the mail, so you can equip your Heroes as soon as possible.
- The upgrade cost will increase for each upgrade you make – the more stats unlocked, the better the final Rune!
- Grab event Tickets from Dungeons and Quests to build your Rune!
- Finalize all FIVE event runes in order to complete the Special Event Quests.
- Venture into the Spirit Battlegrounds event Dungeon for an additional challenge with an upscaled Event Ticket payout!
- All crafted runes are automatically 5-stars Legendary and yours to keep! How awesome is that!
- There are individual and guild leaderboards as well as Daily Threshold leaderboards.
- The Daily leaderboards are threshold based and reset each day, featuring new rewards.

The event ends at 8am central time on Monday, August 5th. Get ready to handcraft the rune of your dreams!
Please note that the Event shop will last until 8am central time, on Tuesday, August 6th.

NOTE: For the next 48 hours, the Featured Legendary Hero has a unlock drop rate of approximately 6.3%, and all other Legendary Heroes have a total drop rate of approximately 9.7%, making your total odds of getting a legendary hero from the Heroic Portal approximately 16%!

Tagged:

Comments

  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited July 31
    This event goes against the question that you asked the community, "What can we do for free to play (or low spenders like less than $20 per month)?" The May Rune Mania event had lower daily thresholds, lower rune upgrade requirements, and on average paid out more dungeon tickets per run over a 4 day period, which was a step in the right direction. This current iteration is at least 2 steps back.

    ( I don't have my hopes up that DB will read this, but oh well..)
  • edited July 31
    Can someone help with the quests?
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com