Event rewards dissapeared

I noticed that my rewards from the event before the guild event and the rewards from the guild crown event (hagrim tokens) dissapeared out of my inbox and now I can’t collect them. What happened? Any way I can get those rewards back?

I’m looking forward to a positive answer.

Miklos29

Comments

• RocksorRocksor Member
    edited August 12
    Miklos_29 wrote: »
    I noticed that my rewards from the event before the guild event and the rewards from the guild crown event (hagrim tokens) dissapeared out of my inbox and now I can’t collect them. What happened? Any way I can get those rewards back?

Miklos29

If you received the guild crown event rewards Aug 5 8am US central or earlier, they will disappear. You can only keep game mail rewards for up to 7 days.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    Miklos_29 wrote: »

Miklos29

If you received the guild crown event rewards Aug 5 8am US central or earlier, they will disappear. You can only keep game mail rewards for up to 7 days.

Well, I didn’t knew that. Any way I can get the rewards back? Guild crown and the tickets event.
  • @Miklos_29 Unfortunately Boss Fight added this expiration stuff a while ago so players no longer can stockpile stamina and raid tickets in mails. We told them that players who aren't aware of this will lose their rewards... And those players won't be happy :(
    You can try and contact customer service here:
    https://support.dungeonboss.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Good luck!