Patch Notes: September 16th, 2019

ShuuShuu Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited September 16 in Patch Notes
- VIP rewards rework (details pinned in the Discord - Guild Summit – discussion channel): https://discord.gg/DungeonBoss
- New Craftable Tainted and Sanctified runes
- Android performance improvements
- New Game Splash Screen
- New Game Icon
- Option to Double the Gold earned after finishing any Dungeons by watching a Video Ad
- Option to Receive 4 Raid Tickets by watching a Video Ad (Requires 0 Raid Tickets in inventory to be available)
- Various bug fixes
New Rune Info:
Tainted Runes have a chance to deal to deal X% of the base damage you would deal as additional Chaos Damage. Chaos Damage ignores elemental resistances, armor and shields.
Sanctified Runes are the one thing that can mitigate Chaos Damage.
Tagged:

Comments

• Not getting the vip quests the videos are still not working on the fire some of the vip stuff is ok some is missing it's either a shambles or poorly executed or Amazon clients are once again the poor relations as a guild officer i have to keep my crew informed something it's hard to do it I don't have the full game
  • (Maybe those VIP quests will show up next quest reset?)
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited September 16
    Yes, the quests show up after midnight when you have updated your game.
    VIP Weekly Portal Style Event and VIP Weekly Quests reset day will be on Wednesday, 08:00 AM CDT.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited September 17
    If you opened up your Daily quests before updating the app, then you won't see any of the new daily quests until today after the update (e.g. completing the tower). It worked that way when they last updated the Daily quests. If you didn't open your campaign quests, you should have seen or gotten credit for completing chapters in the Chaos islands.
  • Cannot connect to server keeps coming up
  • jjray71 wrote: »
    Cannot connect to server keeps coming up

If you already know your login information, uninstall the app and then re-install.