Back after a hiatus and, dang, what is this I'm seeing!

kartzkartz Member
edited October 4 in General Discussion
A long hiatus that was.

Playing Badland Brawl these days and, all of a sudden, I was reminded of Dungeon Boss... and I re-downloaded after a good three years. I think the last time I played, the gorgons (Cobressa and one more) made their debut - soon after Furnace, I think - and a whole lot of character changes had happened (including REVENGE for slow heroes, the CONSTRUCT tag, etc.)

For starters, I'm having trouble re-linking my old account. I have reached out to tech support - they do seem to have located my previous DBID, now waiting to have it sync'd with the new device.

But golly, so many new heroes. And even more tags and buffs (BARBARIAN, PARALYSIS, whatnot). And everyone's moved to Discord? Feeling like Steve Rogers after all-those-years-of-being-in-ice. :lol:

How's everyone doing? And what exactly has been happening!? :)

EDIT: just saw what my signature was; haven't edited it in ages, think I moved to L65, trying to recall who Black Diamond is, ha ha! Pity IGOROK is no longer as good (seeing many unhappy gamers).
Returned to Dungeon Boss after nearly three years; the changes have made my head spin.

Player level: 65 (VIP 3)
Champion: Black Diamond (6*, L65, FA, E4)

Comments

• Furnace/Cobressa debut...I remember then...Either "Its a whole different game now" or "There have been a ton of changes since then."
  • kartzkartz Member
    It does seem a whole different game now too.

So many changes, man. Legendary/Gold/Silver/Bronze hero categories (smh; legendary was enough). Why is Yokozuna no longer a Rogue Hunter (most 'hunters' are gone and seems 'bane' is a new thing)? And they've made King Yorick a ROGUE!

Returned to Dungeon Boss after nearly three years; the changes have made my head spin.

Player level: 65 (VIP 3)
    Champion: Black Diamond (6*, L65, FA, E4)
  • The rogue hunter never played a significant role in raids, did it? Nowadays, Yokozuna is a much better tank than he was in the early days.