- Alrakis Skullkeeper, Ferno and Admiral Kreel get a 2.5% boost on Attack and Defense based on the number of stars they have. Now’s the perfect time to gain their trust and have them join your team. They will prove to be some worthy allies in the battle for Supremacy!
Here are a few reminders about how the event works:
- The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies you earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
- Don’t miss out the extra 10% damage in PVP on heroes while equipped with the Warrior rune! (multiple Warrior rune boosts do not stack) Only runes with the name Warrior Rune get the boost, runes with the same passive but a different name do not.
- Also check out the extra 10% defense in PVP on heroes while equipped with the Unbreakable Heart rune! (multiple Unbreakable Heart rune boosts do not stack)
- There are ranked leaderboards for your guild, as well as ranked/threshold individual leaderboards for the full tournament and threshold individual leaderboards per day.
Important: PVP Streaks are deactivated throughout the event, and therefore, this week's season.
The event ends at 7:59am central time on Monday, October 7th. Prepare for some epic battles and get ready to smash your opponents!