Bring Chaos on the battlefield with Alrakis’ Assault!

ShuuShuu Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
Here’s how this savage event works:

- Tainted Dracos have invaded the Realm! Find them in dungeons and defeat them to complete the The Lone King quest.
- Enter the Darkest Night dungeon with the mighty Alrakis Skullkeeper and complete the Shadow Forest dungeon for an additional challenge, obtaining 10x the normal event Tickets rewarded.
- Collect event Tickets from quests and dungeons to aim high on the leaderboards!
- You can spend Tickets in the event shop for extra loot.
- There is an individual and guild leaderboard that tracks collected Tickets throughout the event, as well as daily leaderboards.
- The daily leaderboards are threshold based and reset each day with new goals and majestic loot for Tickets collected.

The event ends at 7:59am Central time on Monday, October 14th. Get ready to unleash the power of Chaos and defeat the evil fiends in the dungeons!
Please note the Event shop is available until Tuesday, October 15th – 7:59am Central time.
Tagged:

Comments

  • I completed the quest The Long King, but the progressive quest shows 0/50 quests to kill kill 50 tainted dragos enemies. Does the game have a bug? Please help. Thank you. I played through many rounds. But the progression didn't go up at all
  • Shuu wrote: »
    Here’s how this savage event works:

    - Tainted Dracos have invaded the Realm! Find them in dungeons and defeat them to complete the The Lone King quest.
    - Enter the Darkest Night dungeon with the mighty Alrakis Skullkeeper and complete the Shadow Forest dungeon for an additional challenge, obtaining 10x the normal event Tickets rewarded.
    - Collect event Tickets from quests and dungeons to aim high on the leaderboards!
    - You can spend Tickets in the event shop for extra loot.
    - There is an individual and guild leaderboard that tracks collected Tickets throughout the event, as well as daily leaderboards.
    - The daily leaderboards are threshold based and reset each day with new goals and majestic loot for Tickets collected.

    The event ends at 7:59am Central time on Monday, October 14th. Get ready to unleash the power of Chaos and defeat the evil fiends in the dungeons!
    Please note the Event shop is available until Tuesday, October 15th – 7:59am Central time.

  • I've completed the 50 stamina event dungeon one time, found that drago enemy, killed it and the counter is now 1/50.
    Have you already found and killed a drago 50 times? Quick looting does not complete the quest.
  • Schnuppe wrote: »
    I've completed the 50 stamina event dungeon one time, found that drago enemy, killed it and the counter is now 1/50.
    Have you already found and killed a drago 50 times? Quick looting does not complete the quest.

    I passed the checkpoint using 50 stamina, but my progress is up 0/50. I'm very confused that it's a bug. Or what happened
  • 04m6eg8y2e5o.jpg
  • pd7l4audpim0.jpg
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited October 10
    Strange. Just to be sure: you found this guy? If yes then it’s a bug :(
    0d8wpct3aob9.jpeg
  • Schnuppe wrote: »
    Strange. Just to be sure: you found this guy? If yes then it’s a bug :(
    0d8wpct3aob9.jpeg

    I found it, got rid of it, but the mission didn't progress. How to fix a brother?
  • You can submit a ticket to Dungeon Boss support https://support.dungeonboss.com/hc/en-us
    But I am not sure if they can help you in time (weekend).
    Or you can try to catch a dev on discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/DungeonBoss
  • Schnuppe wrote: »
    You can submit a ticket to Dungeon Boss support https://support.dungeonboss.com/hc/en-us
    But I am not sure if they can help you in time (weekend).
    Or you can try to catch a dev on discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/DungeonBoss

    Thanks you Bro.
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com