Team help!

So in an attempt to get King Brambles I spent 22 bucks with no freakin king but I got a bunch of heros. Now I need help with deciding what my team should be and hoping to get some help.

My guys are as follows. All lvl 14, most of their attacks are maxed.

Three stars

Life Reaper Brom
Alexandros
Phenol Thoxian
Dagrund Blacksmoke
Ignus the Mad

Two stars

Willow Swift
Stone Fist
Rogar Stonecrusher
Archangel Emily
Yasmin Bloom
Shadowblade
Ekko

Also, does the bramble event come again or am I screwed?

If this is in the wrong area, please move it.

Comments

• Oh and is the king even worth it or did I waste my time/money?
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Bramble can be unlocked by completing goblin raid party dungeons too. There are two ways to get him. It's been repeated 3 times now, (A fourth was planned by replaced with the best weekend event ever known as a celestial tourney.) Also Bramble is one of three legendary heroes and he's pretty strong. Especially on a goblin team of Chief NubNub, Squinch, and Zurk. I got him five star from replaying dungeons a lot and I personally think he's well worth the time.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Ok good! Was hoping to get a shot at him again as my wife would kill me if I spent any more $. Iv been doing the goblin raiding but at lvl 14 I can only get to the second level and have only gotten 1 chest with tokens in 4 tries. My current team is beating that lvl with relative ease though, at least I got that going for me.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    ogbdu5t4r060.png

Always give a hero a shot, or ask. I don't think there's a hero in the game that someone doesn't have information on. I train them all so i'm usually in those discussions. If you have any specific questions just ask away
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• My current team is Brom, Willow, Stone Fist and Emily. Looking at my list anything you would change? I notice 2 of these are not in your screen shot. Are they not worth using? I love brom's hard hitting special and just his normal attack. Wish stone fist was faster so i could stack his plus brom but oh well. Emily's ability to revive I really like and willow hits like a train.

Phenol seems kinda crappy but his poison seems useful. Is it?
    Alexndros's special reflects 27% of the damage back, that seems really good but I can not seem to justify switching him in. Is he any good late game?
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    In my opinion Alexandros doesn't improve late game. I would suggest continuing to star Willow, Stonefist and Rogar from your two- star list. Brom is a pretty solid hero, but harder to star...his ascensions power, team leech is pretty useful too! Personally I would try and unlock Selwyn from campaign dungeons; as you star him he is a decent substitute for Igorok's crowd control Freeze ability. I think Squinch is a pretty useful hero too, so look to unlock him.

But as already said, just keep trying them out, swap things up and see what works for you.
  • What about emily?
  • Webber91Webber91 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If I were u I'd go brom phenol Willow and either Emily or ShadowBlade your choice. That's who I would use, I got phenol early also and he's a great asset and tank early on!
    Grinding Grinding and more Grinding