Hero Spotlight: Sybil, the Master of Disguise

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Element: Nature. At least, at the start of battle...
Rarity: Legendary
Tags: Reptile Rogue

Traits:
  • Venom Tipped Arrows: Basic attacks inflict Venom. Hitting a target with Venom will increase this Hero's ATK by 25% for 1 turn and lower DEF and CRIT of the target until end of turn.
  • Shifty: Increased Dodge Chance.
  • Fast: Attacks first.
  • Blending In: Immune to damage and Silence during the first round. Can't be Stolen, Copied or Purged.
  • The Hidden Power: Gains 25% Damage Reduction for 1 turn whenever a debuff is applied on this Hero.
  • Venom Defense I: Reduces damage taken by 5% per stack of Venom, and has a 20% chance to apply Venom to melee attackers. When killed, applies Venom to all enemies.

Abilities and Ascensions:
  • Spectrum Shot: Basic Ranged Elemental attack, where element is the counter of the selected enemy. Chance to Impair the target for 1 turn and apply Venom.
  • Tongue Lash: Ranged Nature attack on all enemies. Purges one random buff on each enemy hit and adds one random buff for each purged buff on all allies. Cannot be dodged. Cooldown: 4 Turns.

Next Ascension:
Required Evos:
  • Water Evo Monarch x45
  • Fire Evo Monarch x45
  • Caveborn Evo x8
  • Earth Sisters Evo x8

NEW Traits!
  • Sapping Venom: Allies' Ranged Physical attacks have a chance to apply Venom on hit and heal percent of damage dealt.
  • Venom Defense II: Reduces damage taken by 7% per stack of Venom, and has a 40% chance to apply Venom to melee attackers. When killed, applies Venom to all enemies.
  • Chaos Apprentice I: When in a team with Alrakis, this Hero deals 10% of damage as extra chaos damage.

NEW Ability!
  • Make It Rain: Ranged Physical attack on all enemies and grants Chameleon Evasion. Chameleon Evasion makes all enemies have 90% chance to miss for 1 turn. Cooldown: 5 Turns

Next Ascension:
Required Evos:
  • Light Evo Monarch x90
  • Nature Evo Monarch x90
  • Subterranean Evo x5
  • Astral Evo x5

New Traits!
  • Chaos Apprentice II: When in a team with Alrakis, this Hero deals 15% of damage as extra chaos damage.
  • Master Thief: Grants increased Crit Chance for each buff on self. Deal increased damage to enemies with the same color as this Hero when there are buffs on this Hero.
  • Rapid Fire: Each single target attack hits an additional target.
  • Venom Defense III: Reduces damage taken by 10% per stack of Venom, and has a 55% chance to apply Venom to melee attackers. When killed, applies Venom to all enemies.

New Ability!
  • Chroma Shift: Ranged Physical attack on target, with a chance to apply Venom. 2x damage if target already has Venom. This Hero then shifts to target’s Element, cleanses all debuffs from self, and gains 20% DEF and Max Health until the end of the next round. Cleanses self again when shift expires. Starts powered, but cannot be used while shifted. Cooldown: 6 Turns.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi. I do habe a problem withthis event. Anytime I do a raid with a reptile, nature hero net. it does not count in the event. I allready installed the game again. Did not help
  • They posted on 24th that they were aware of the problem, updated the game on the 25th with a fix, and mentioned something about compensation on the way...