Forum Closing Dec 15th 2019 (RIP)

sirolk99sirolk99 Member
edited November 19 in General Discussion
Per Joel's post in Announcements:
https://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/61422/forum-closing-on-december-15th-join-us-on-discord/p1

"Hey everyone,

Since our move to Discord, we have seen a significant increase of player traffic there and a significant decrease here on the forum. While the forum has had some great times, we are going to be making a full shift to Discord and shutting down the forum on December 15th, 2019.

If you haven't joined the Discord already, you can join by going to Discord.gg/dungeonboss

Thanks to everyone who has been part of the forum, we hope you'll all join us on the Discord soon!"

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited November 19
    Share your memories and say goodbye to the forum...

93-936428_rip-dead-grave-gravestone-tombstone-gravestone-transparent-background.png
  • Muppet bans, flagging wars, multi page discussions about a new hero or event, warnings, trying to start an event boycott and getting kicked from my old guild, tagging all the devs in a post to get their attention, sharing customer support link for those who needed it, profile footer images, scavenger hunt walkthru... good times! :)
  • JonahDennisJonahDennis Member
    edited November 19
    The forums shall forever be remembered. It will be sad to see it go. 😢😭
  • So sad and greedy for Dungeon Boss to do this. Every single player has access to the forum. Not every player is able to or doesn’t want to download another app. Since this will be the last time I can say it. **** you Dungeon Boss and Boss Fight executives and devs.
  • All your favorite forums personalities are already there @MaxBeamer

You can tell a dev to f*** off in real time also... although it would get you banned...

Speaking of banishment, everyone who is banned here is also already banned there... lol
    Just another nerd in the herd!
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    edited November 21
    Pretty hard to get banned here these days. I can’t even get a flag.

Favorite forum personalities, hmmmmm. I’m trying to figure out who that would be...........................this might take a while. I’ll have to get back to you.