New and old at the same time

Hi there

Im new here so i thought it would be polite to introduce myself. :)

My name is Ashton. I am 20 years of age and currently living in a place called Groningen in the Netherlands.

I downloaded dungeon boss at the begin of this year for the first time. I was very active and i had a fully ascended willow swift, Rogar stonecrusher and Selwyn the enduring. But i deleted the app a few months ago because of my very busy life.

I really missed playing a lot and so i decided to make a new start. Im am training really hard to become the player i once was (and after that even better)

So now im focussing on leveling up. My first main goal l is to fully ascend Willow and Rogar following by blom. Its kinda hard because getting al the special evo’s is a pain in the a*** besides that im battling PVP to get into the legend league.

Some gamefacts about me (add me if you like :))
Gamename: ashyashyashy
Title: runic champion
Level: 25
PVP league: champion 1

Basic team (team i use the most:
Willow swift ( 3 stars level 26)
Rogar stonecrusher ( 2 stars level 26)
Stone fist ( 2 stars level 26)
Life reaper blom (1 star level 26)

PVP defense team:
Willow swift
Roger stonecrusher
Stone fist

Soo thats all about me. Hope i get 2 know you all. Feel free to contact me.

Comments

• I will also be on discord :) i just saw that the forum is closing down but better save than sorry :)