[Guild] Waitlist for The Potato Army / Tater Squad - Open now!

EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited December 2015 in The Guild Hall
We are working on getting clear and concise rules for both guilds just work, finals, real life has bogged us down this week.

Basically going down like this:

(*) Must be a positive contributor to the guild. Not trying to force anyone to be a social butterfly (doesn't hurt though) but if you are poison you are out.
(1) Must be active. Due to how the crown system works if you are not active within the first few days you will be kicked. Later on in the week you will be removed from both squads for a certain amount of time (TBD). In Potato you must complete 30 crowns a day. In Tater not accepting XP quests is permitted but know you will be restricted to Tater with no chance of promotion until you are at 30 crowns daily.
(2) You need to be able to communicate any issues that come up that prevent you from being active. Currently PMs to any (or all) officers on the forums is preferred. If you know something will restrict your play please tell us. You will not be tarred and feathered. We will work something out.

Alright with that out of the way. It's clear we are going to be cleaning house if you will on a weekly basis. Things may be rough at first but we'll all get handle on things soon enough. Here we go:

Anyone in Potato who gave proper notice of inactivity will be guaranteed a spot in Tater to stay in the guild with the ability to be promoted back.

Anyone in Tater who has 210 crowns or more at the end of the week will be eligible for promotion to Potato.

With the availability of spots in both guilds we will look at your performance, availability, and the amount of spud pride you have displayed in the last week to determine where you will go.

We will notify folks who's status will be changing via PMs so that they are aware of the change and if they will need to accept a new invite or not.

If you do not accept your invite within 12 hours time the the next person on the waitlist will be invited and it will be first-come, first-served.

To be added to the waitlist please reply to this post below in this format (with the line breaks) or your application (and any other posts) will be ignored in the future. If you do not know the information or where to find it please ask.

IGN:
DBID: (Optional)
Player Level:
Total Hero Roster Power:
Trophies:
0ci3qm92nk2y.png
#TeamTaterTakeTheTown
IGN: Dudum
Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
Hero Cards
When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.

Comments

• IGN: quincess
    Level: 61
    Total hero roster power: 77092
    Trophies: 5445
  • IGN: Noguy5
    Level: 40 (Slowing down.. Massively..)
    Total Hero Roster Power: 41,437 (Starting grinding soon)
    Trophies: 2,937 (Finally got gud at PvP)
    Signatures are too much effort.
  • OneProudPappy
    Level: 39
    Total Hero Roster Power: 42,822
    Trophies earned: 19,471
    For my family, I do it all.
  • Hey @Eos,currently I am in Tater but I cannot play right now cause my tablet is broken.I will get one next week so please do not kick me out
  • ChocoMega
    Level:48
    Total Hero Roster Power: 54,437
    trophies earned:1,559
    Soz I will try harder in pvp
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Gumballs wrote: »
    Hey @Eos,currently I am in Tater but I cannot play right now cause my tablet is broken.I will get one next week so please do not kick me out

PM'd
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
  • @Eos do I have to apply for potato if I'm already in tater? I mean, I joined late, so of course I won't be eligible, but next week, if I have 210 crowns, do I have to apply for potato? Or will you automatically invite me if you have a spot?
    Zernium
    @Zernium anyone achieving max crowns weekly in Tater is automatically considered eligible for any open spots in Potato. No need to apply unless you are out of both guilds.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • I'll try again, sure.
    IGN: CountJewku
    Roster: 94,664
    Trophies: 13,408
    u0c3n.gif
  • Sophocles
    Power 89646
    Trophies just under 21 k
    Level 55
    Very active!
  • Hanselmugatu level 61
    DBID 1520263
    Power : 100536
    Trophies: 17909
    Active daily. Only missed one crown quest this week.
  • jimmyxinjimmyxin Member
    edited December 2015
    jimmyxin
    lvl 61
    DBID: 1840718
    Power: 79,703
    Trophies: 26,384
    Active Daily :)
  • QuinnOfDiamondz
    Lv:52
    Total Hero Power: 80,953
    Trophies: 17,470
    Active: Too Often ;) lol
  • loganimolloganimol Member
    edited December 2015
    Player name: loganimol
    Hero roster power: 99,126
    Trophies earned: 6,628
    Dungeons cleared 4,800 (loot keys made me lazy...)
    I'm quite active and have been been working on bringing all my roster up to 60 (currently at 41/44) as well as starring up and ascending. I have yet to fail to get all 30 crowns or complete the tower daily.
    Hero Level: 61
    Shared Hero: Bovus 60 (6*)
    Heroes Collected: All
    Current Goal: Upgrading hero abilities and evo hunting
    Ascensions needed: BD, Balog, Alexandros, Bramble(2), Ekko, Therand, Rocky, Yorek, Emily, Phenol, Executem, Zomm(2), Julius, Dhaegon, Augustus,Malice(2), icepick(2), Icebloom, Indigo.
  • Player name: nerdgirl527
    Level 61
    Hero roster power: 78,488
    Trophies: 9803
    Active daily :)
    Level 61
    Shared hero: King Yorick
  • aapplepieaapplepie Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi. Here's my (updated) application again for Tater!

IGN: aapplepie (please note the double 'a's)
    Player Level: 28 (slow-leveler)
    Total Hero Roster Power: 35K
    Trophies: 12.6K

Possible contributions: Apart from specializing in PvP, I'm good at number crunching for optimizing strategies for the guild.

(E.g. For Augustus' quests, after calibrating the probability of appearance, I used it to model the expected outcomes for the different scenarios of buying x amount of stamina per day. Then given the results of the diminishing returns for tokens per gem, I picked a path that is consistant with my maximum willingness to pay per token. This is to avoid ending the event in the middle of an uncompleted quest, or having to pay 80 gems on day 3 when you could have paid 40 on day 1. :) )

Thanks!

• Ghostlord7
    Level 61
    Power: 104,589
    Trophies: 27,621
    Shared: IGOROK 5* FA 21d0txg.png
    Check out my Celestial Chart!!
    IGN: Ghostlord7
  • Katastrophic
    Level 45
    Trophies: 7318
    Accumulated Hero Power: 58436
    Active (finding myself playing every other hour...)
  • Taters unite!
    Level 70 - IGN - Metafrey

• DaddyO1
    Level 61
    Trophies 22,823
    Hero power 91,566

Scalloped with SHARP cheddar
  • SporkybaySporkybay Member
    edited December 2015
    IGN: Sporkybay
    DBID: 829994
    Level: 60
    Trophies: 14,009
    Hero Power: 86,444
    VIP: 8
    Height: 69"
    Loves: Taters.
    Weaknesses: Dentists. Spiders. Spider dentists.

255 crowns so far this week. Updated 11pm 12/19 EST.

#TheFewTheProudTheTaters

I'd normally put my stats here, but don't see the point as the forum will be empty soon...
  • Not at 210 crowns yet, but "eyeing" Potato Army lol...get it potato eye?
  • IGN: glognorg
    Lvl: 53
    Trophies: 9433
    Hero power: 54,562
  • #teamtaterstakethetown
    #teamtaterstotalytakethetowntoday,tomorrow,andtuesday
    edited December 2015
    Changing up the application a little bit. Anyone after this post will have to adhere to it. We will be keeping this post up to date so you can see what changes are being made within the guilds each week.

To be added to the waitlist please reply to this post below in this format (with the line breaks) or your application (and any other posts) will be ignored in the future. If you do not know the information or where to find it please ask.

IGN:
    DBID: (Optional)
    Player Level:
    Total Hero Roster Power:
    Trophies:
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • IGN: ElJusticiero
    Player Level: 34
    Total Hero Roster Power: 34,276
    Trophies: 7,278
  • Eos wrote: »
    If you do not accept your invite within 12 hours time the the next person on the waitlist will be invited and it will be first-come, first-served.

@Eos could you make this 18 hours? Some people sleep for 12 hours straight. (Well not me but I may not play for 12 hours straight because of school, studies, etc.)

Zernium
    IGN:Styxus
    Player Level: 59
    Total Hero Roster Power: 74.062
    Trophies: 4.840
    Styxus - HCK
  • IGN: Skinzie
    Player Level: 44
    Total Hero Roster Power: 67,766
    Trophies: 19,992
    Zernium wrote: »
    Eos wrote: »

@Eos could you make this 18 hours? Some people sleep for 12 hours straight. (Well not me but I may not play for 12 hours straight because of school, studies, etc.)

I thought 12 was over reasonable. You only get 8 hours before your raid tickets and stam @ 61 are all reset. If I'm being completely honest 12 hours of not logging in seems like madness to me.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com