Crashes

Once buying the "New Boss Bundle" my game crashed and I tried twice more (still crashed) before turning off and then back on my phone. That did not work.

I deleted the app and reinstalled it and I never got my item back. I had to then contact Apple support in order to get a refund. I am very skeptical about buying anything else that is being offered. It is a shame as it is a very addictive game.

Thank you.

Comments

• I have had a similar issue as you. I have tried to buy that bundle, and a few other items, but when it happens, it crashes. I then can't play anymore, as it'll repeatedly crash, so I have to delete, uninstall, and still don't have my items.

I'm holding off on giving the game a review, or quitting altogether, but it's taught me to stop trying to give them my money.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey there! Are your in-game names the same as your forum names? We'll look into this.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • It is yes.
    Same email and username.
  • Hi ya just purchased the boss bundle since this my game won't load
  • Now I've deleted and reinstalled game it works now but I have not received my boss bundle but have been charged?
  • Yes Crowley, this happened to me as well. Contact Apple if you want a refund and they'll happily do it, if not go ahead and contact Fish support to try and get the bundle back. I feel that this should be a very important thing to fix because people are losing money on something so simple.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Thanks for the information. In the meantime, you can contact Big Fish here to get your bundle added to your account:

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/

We're glad you're enjoying the game and hope to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible! :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I have contacted big fish just waiting for reply apart from this issue it is quite a good addictive game
  • This happened to me as well. I'm not sure will deleting the app reset my account? (I didn't sign up for big fish ID)
  • Oh also my in game name is Uberlije
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    uberlije wrote: »
    This happened to me as well. I'm not sure will deleting the app reset my account? (I didn't sign up for big fish ID)

Yeah, just sign-up...then you can refresh as needed. Its always a good idea to contact support though