I hate my country!

**** Brazil!
km1yy1xwebpg.png

g5rma2exjzcf.png

Who else lives in a poor country?
Just a random guy that is friendly on the internet but secluded in real life.
Currently addicted to soda.
Level 57
Shared Hero: Nim 4* 1A Lvl 50 something

Comments

• TakedaSpore76TakedaSpore76 Member
    edited December 2015
    So precise numbers! I am Canadian. Not a poor country. I feel bad for you... Screw Math for this madness.

Heroes I want-Indigo, Overlord

Other Games I play-Plants VS Zombies 2, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokémon Rumble World

Nintendo ID-Nabbitster (If want to friend me on Wii U)

Favourite Heroes-Jabber, Kira, Augustus
  • Is that really like $10 for DAILY GEMS?!
    Slingin' Fries since Dec 2015
    The Potato Army
    DB_Sig_Potato_kaildaka_zpsscmimvi1.png
  • isn't R$ 10.98 like $2.8?..
  • dLight26 wrote: »
    isn't R$ 10.98 like $2.8?..

Yeah 1 dollar is a bit more than R$ 3
    Level 57
  • MohinderMohinder Member
    edited December 2015
    E aí @Denito1 brasileiro sofredor aqui também! :cold_sweat: Muito caro mesmo em real cara.. A gente sofre! Abraço e boa sorte no jogo!

For those who doesnt understand one word above its brazilian portuguese. :)

Just saying hi to my fellow brazilian friend and complaining how expensive are DB stuff to us down here.
    IGN Mohinder
    Player Lvl 64
    Favorite Hero: Torchy
    Shared Hero: Therand
    Guild: The Potato Army
  • Olha só, outro brasileiro @Mohinder E aí cara :D, é mesmo caro as coisas aqui.

If you people didn't understand, I'm just replying back, with a greeting and agreeing with what he said

Level 57
  • I'm from Brazil too, and the actual economic situation the dollar price is about 4 bucks so, you guys can see how difficult is to pay/play games like this one here
  • Well the Canadian dollar's worth is downright now...
  • @Ninjalife thanks for telling me. I don't follow news much.

Other Games I play-Plants VS Zombies 2, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokémon Rumble World

• NinjalifeNinjalife Member
    edited December 2015
    @TakedaSpore76 Welcome :)
  • DeadPit wrote: »
    I'm from Brazil too, and the actual economic situation the dollar price is about 4 bucks so, you guys can see how difficult is to pay/play games like this one here

Umm, why is it difficult to play this game in an economically strapped country? The game is free to play.
    I have not spent a penny and am doing better than many paying players - winning tournaments, completing the Tower of Pwnage, 17 fully ascended/leveled heroes, plenty of gold and gems. The only reason anyone feels the need to pay to play this game is instant gratification.
  • @KagamineRin I haven't spent money on the game either. not as good as you say but pretty good.

• South African here.
    Yeah its' pricey hey