Hola to all

Hello all,

an over-spent newbie reporting for duty, wishing everyone a great day/week/month/year/eternity.

started this game around x-mas, and the game just grew on me; i especially love the summon doors, where there's no dupe after your 6-star hero is groomed, because after 1+ year of playing a dupe-centered game, it is beyond words to describe its feeling, where you know your investments won't be wasted on something that's already been completed/finished before.

still learning the ropes, and will be eager to learn from all esteemed veterans, see you all around :smile:

Comments

• Welcome to the forums, were everyone has an opinion :)
    rtcu5k6ospad.png
    In game Level 61
    Shared Hero: Level 60 5 star Rocky the Shitake
  • MrJones01 wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums, were everyone has an opinion :)

Yes exactly, but being a Rangers fan, I have no opinion towards Totonto MapleLeafs :wink:
  • LOL, us die hard Leaf fans can take a joke.

Best one I heard in a while was "What does LEAFS stand for?"

Loser
    Even
    After
    Forty
    Season

As of 2017 it will be 50 :(
    rtcu5k6ospad.png
    In game Level 61
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Welcome. Just remember that with unlocks the honor portal has 3 heroes who are token only and therefor after you max everyone else in that portal you will get repeats.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• MrJones01 wrote: »
    LOL, us die hard Leaf fans can take a joke.

Best one I heard in a while was "What does LEAFS stand for?"

Loser
    Even
    After
    Forty
    Season

As of 2017 it will be 50 :(

Don't worry, if Cubs fan can wait, so can everybody else :wink:

I'm waiting on my Knicks :smile:
  • Welcome. Just remember that with unlocks the honor portal has 3 heroes who are token only and therefor after you max everyone else in that portal you will get repeats.

You just saved my day, which 3 though? :smiley:
  • It's Kobal, Phemus and Jabber. If you click on the button when you have the portal open, it tells you which hero you can get unlocks and tokens for in each of the portals
    rtcu5k6ospad.png
    In game Level 61
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    PhysixBorn wrote: »
    Welcome. Just remember that with unlocks the honor portal has 3 heroes who are token only and therefor after you max everyone else in that portal you will get repeats.

The three in question are easily farmed or found in the gold summon. People tend to freak out when they see excess unlocks and the response is usually a sigh. Honestly if you've maxxed all honor full unlocks there isn't really anything to complain about in my mind. But this is the only case in the game where you will get excess tokens prematurely.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• PhysixBorn wrote: »

The three in question are easily farmed or found in the gold summon. People tend to freak out when they see excess unlocks and the response is usually a sigh. Honestly if you've maxxed all honor full unlocks there isn't really anything to complain about in my mind. But this is the only case in the game where you will get excess tokens prematurely.

Well, excess tokens will be handy with 7-star upgrades in future, if there's one :)
  • @MrJones01 pretty mad you guys took the coach I wanted my sabres to get :(
    Slingin' Fries since Dec 2015
    The Potato Army
    DB_Sig_Potato_kaildaka_zpsscmimvi1.png