Yep.....

DB enjoys the bloodbath for first...

cctmpzmvhcog.png

BjNfGCc.jpg
  • @CornamentoO_O

Yep.....

DB enjoys the bloodbath for first...

cctmpzmvhcog.png

@13lackpearl This is from that one Icebloom tourney...
    rbbyk0z6ccgy.png
    Since that day... I don't do 100 token tourneys like I normally would.
    When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the potato master.
  • What annoys me is that in my bracket (level 48), the guy I am fighting with has a 6 star Julius already - it is his shared hero in fact so I can see it. Mine is 3 star. I could really use those tokens, and he has no use for them. I happened to have 1000 gems saved up and have been working at it (if it wasn't for him I would easily have 1st), but sure enough he is able to outspend me. I also have a baby at home i'm taking care of, so i'm just giving up at this point.
  • The new tournament rewards...20 Ella tokens? Really?
    Zernium
  • @Zernium The game is telling us to finally rest in PvP after hard gemming in two previous tournaments.

BjNfGCc.jpg
  • Sylfae wrote: »
    There's always the one idiot in every bracket who gems so hard just to be second.
    Sylfae wrote: »
    There's always the one idiot in every bracket who gems so hard just to be second.

Why do I feel like you are talking to me :|
    When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the potato master.
  • HompipahHompipah Member
    edited January 2016

Not necessarily idiot, maybe s/he aiming to get more honor scroll. For example, I always try to get at least 2k reward scroll every tourney since I need 1k per day for gold and around 7k for summon per week.
    Jr. Complainer @ Society of Bosses
  • Hompipah wrote: »

Not necessarily idiot, maybe s/he aiming to get more honor scroll. For example, I always try to get at least 2k reward scroll every tourney since I need 1k per day for gold and around 7k for summon per week.

What @Sylfae is talking about is exactly what happened to me. I spent a lot of gems to get into 1st, held that position, and at the last moment the person in 2nd who is obviously a pay-to-play user as he has a 6 star team starts spamming the raids and there is no way I can catch up when

1. I am nearly running out of the gems I have saved up,
    2. I am not willing to spend any money on the game and
    3. I don't have the time or energy to watch all day and immediately start raiding to avoid it.

So I am the 'idiot' who had to spam gems for 2nd. You get the same amount of honor scrolls in 2nd AND 3rd, and you can see that the 3rd place probably spent 400 less gems than I did to reach that spot.

• There better be some other way to get Ella tokens in the event otherwise what will anybody do with the Ella tokens that aren't multiples of 5. It you are only in the top 100 and get 1 Ella Token then its useless as the only current way to get them is my multiples of 5!
  • Was messing around this tourney testing out the revamped hero stats, trying to solo raids with tsume, then I saw @jwye was in my tourney! I don't know how far I'll go for these 20 ponti tokens, but maybe I'll put on a nice show ;)
    pvm6x6xrdpzj.png
    ac6eh5tzg9yg.png
    >:)
  • JoeyCipp wrote: »
    Was messing around this tourney testing out the revamped hero stats, trying to solo raids with tsume, then I saw @jwye was in my tourney! I don't know how far I'll go for these 20 ponti tokens, but maybe I'll put on a nice show ;)
    pvm6x6xrdpzj.png

i feel like meta changes faster than i expected, i'm so lost & confusing, & am just too old to sort out things... :'(
  • @JoeyCipp good job! don't think i'm gonna make it and a girl invite me to lunch, so im calling it a day, hope you had some fun :# 7zrobxb4fly0.png
  • @jwye ok I've had enough too... Definitely had fun :)
    ztro1crzvyab.png
    @jwye ok I've had enough too... Definitely had fun :)
    ztro1crzvyab.png

and how much gem did u spend?
  • @Nilvlek around 3k. That's about an average weekend tourney though. qdul4cl6qmd6.png

How much you think this one cost ? :lol:
    @Nilvlek around 3k. That's about an average weekend tourney though. qdul4cl6qmd6.png

How much you think this one cost ? :lol:

but why? thats overkill lol...
  • TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Nothing is overkill when Pupuer is in your tournament bracket...
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • I have to say, I think number 1 losed more than he earned for being 1st...
  • I have to say, I think number 1 losed more than he earned for being 1st...

i thnk its more about collecting trophies for these players with unlimited raid refreshes
  • statusblue wrote: »
    I have to say, I think number 1 losed more than he earned for being 1st...

i thnk its more about collecting trophies for these players with unlimited raid refreshes

Yep. If you see these folks in your bracket, you're probably not going to win :smiley:

2yxvcomj5nhz.png

g0qldz4w9d6p.png

• i hope they will make 2nd place = 50 tokens in next tourney ( a water hero) :* . it will be hard to fight for 1st i guess

• More like if you are max level, you're probably never winning your bracket until they increase the level cap.