Willow counter

EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Now that my roster has finally gotten on I'm finding that my 6* FA Willow is fairly consistently being 1 hit KO'd by defending team's 6* FA Willow. I know previous concession was that if both heroes were equal they won't kill each other in one but I am finding that false in this case. Who are you bringing to counter this cause losing that attack is such a waste. Note I am missing Aug, Bloom, and Icepick so if they are your only reply - think harder :smile:
0ci3qm92nk2y.png
#TeamTaterTakeTheTown
IGN: Dudum
Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
Hero Cards
When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If Tsume is with Willow she gets an attack buff.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• I usually try and "bait" the opponents Willow's attack. Usually this is Igorok since he has good defensive stats and offers quite alot on attack sometimes, I go for a Yoko if theres no opponent Tsume and I feel I need the defense buff on my team.
  • It's just bad RNG but i guess a water hero or a torchy is the best bet to bait her. But willow in defense is shooting more randomly than ever i feel so might be tricky.
  • TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    My favorite is when the defensive Willow attacks a my Lady Nimriel.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I did forget to mention it happens with or without Tsume. Torchy works if BD isn't there.. Even if I bring IGO she'll still go for the other Willow. @Thescar22 is right it seems like WIllow is all over the place these days...unless I bring my WIllow then it's an almost guarantee mine won't make it out of round one alive.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
  • Defense has a slight advantage I'm convinced of this. A 52, 5* willow one-shot my 6* lvl 60 BD. no Tsume on their team.
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @AtoZ I can't say you're wrong sometimes a crit from a 58-59 will kill mine. When all you see is stars I just. this is absurd.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • 32dw6n3hichc.jpg

The willow surviving another same star willow buffed by tsume.