Hey guys, I've been working on a spreadsheet for Dungeon Boss using excel, I thought some of you may want to use it as well. It has several sheets to allow for multiple uses:
- All sheets have a lot of functions in place that allow things to be done automatically, you just have to input basic numbers, e.g, once you put in the number of tokens you currently have, out of X total (X being 150 to 5 star, 250 to 6 star, etc), it will generate how many tokens are left, and how many days it would take if you farmed them daily at the assumption of 1 token per dungeon per day.
- Sheet 1 has two tables that can be sorted. Left side can be sorted by whichever hero is up next to gain a star. This can be done by highlighting the entirety of the table (Cells A3:H52), go to Data tab, press Sort, Sort by Column H and press Ok. Table 2 is just sorted alphabetically by hero to make things easier to find.
- Sheet 1, you can color code the heroes if you would like to easily find which heroes are currently 1,2,3,4,5,6 star.
- Sheet 2 is titled Portal. This basically lists each hero that is normally in each portal. Here you can list what current stars you are at for each hero. I made this sheet for myself to see which heroes will stop showing up in the hero. For example, I currently have 5/17 heroes that are 6* that are normally in Great Summon.
- Sheet 3 is titled Evos. This sheet is very important and affects the next 5 sheets. Here you document how much of each evo you currently have. These numbers will automatically be transferred to the other sheets titled Heroes.
- Sheet 4 is Ascension. This sheet is just as important as Evos. Here you can put values 0-2. 0 meaning you have never ascended the hero, 1 meaning you've ascended them once, 2 meaning full ascension.
- Sheets 5-9 are separated by type of hero. You have fire, nature, water, dark, light. Each sheet has each hero listed, their evo requirements per ascension, how many evos of that type YOU currently have, and whether or not you CAN ascend that hero. If you input the data correctly for sheet 3 and 4, these sheets will let you know which heroes are fully ascended, and which can be ascended based on what you have.
Hopefully some of you find this helpful while you play the game. I will try to answer any questions you may have about the spreadsheet, but I am not an expert so don't expect anything amazing, if we're lucky maybe someone else on the forums knows how to actually work with excel.
Here you go!
EDIT: For those who were using the spreadsheet before this, I apologize, there was an error on the heroes tabs where it was not calculating the 4th evo if an ascension required 4 different types. This should be fixed now, the link posted should be the newest one.