Honor summon

al4xal4x Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited September 2015 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Earlier today I officially 5* every full unlock hero from the honor portal that is possible, with that I assumed all i was going to get would be chests with tokens (im fine with that) however to my dismay i got 3 character unlocks (keep in mind they are 5*) in a row.. takumi, therand, and nubnub... I never had a problem getting repeats before, but im wondering if I have forced a bug out by having all of them 5*? @Joel

Comments

• afroninjaafroninja Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I still continue to get full unlocks for 5* heroes even though I still need to get four of the honor summon heroes to 5*. Big Fish has been investigating this issue for weeks. I'm sure @Joel was probably told not to comment on it but it is getting downright ridiculous... I've wasted at least 20k in scrolls on excess tokens since the global release! The recent greedy hero is Takumi:

zx1r8d711gh6.jpg

#TeamTater
    Recommended change: Give Tsume an afro!
    knjplof08e1h.png
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Wow when I finish off Ella new heroes are going to start falling into my lap like flies!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @HaxusBloodbane yes they will.

@al4x I'm in a similar boat. I've noticed no excess tokens in my summons, until I maxed out the stars for all available in the portal...at which point it resumed normal, completely random drops, including full character unlocks. Its the reverse to when you're starting out and hoping for a character unlock...you cross your fingers for a chest!
  • al4xal4x Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @afroninja @mycal welp, i guess its time to start saving the scolls again
  • Hmm okay. So it doesn't give you repeats until you finish everything right? That's not so bad then. At least you won't deal with repeats until you're maxed.
    IGN- EricM, Lv. 51, Ch. 19
    Goal for the week: 58,216/60,000 Roster Power
    Token collection: 5,057/15,400 <- as of 10/06
  • How much real money have you guys spent to get to level 56 (for instance) with 5 star upgrades to multiple hero's etc?
    Money spent goes towards getting new heroes or gem exclusive heroes. All of Takumi's stars have come from free honor summons and his lvl is just from time played.
    #TeamTater
    knjplof08e1h.png
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @afroninja I'm so sorry. Every time I see your excess tokens I cringe all over.. not just internally.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • At $99 for 2700 gems, thats ONE round of 10 summons, with no guarantees.

That's after the one time packs, but while I can justify some of the one time packs, $99 for a pack of 10 summons.....yikes.
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    10 Heroic Summons... :whistle: :whistle:
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • ****. That's impressive. Having done a few of those.....uhhmmmm...yeah way way better.
    Ahtt wrote: »
    At $99 for 2700 gems, thats ONE round of 10 summons, with no guarantees.

That's after the one time packs, but while I can justify some of the one time packs, $99 for a pack of 10 summons.....yikes.

I have no idea what this has to do with the conversation. Takumi tokens come in Honor summons (honor scrolls) not heroic summons (gems).

Also, if you wanna know how its possible pls remember that some people have been playing the game longer than you.

qp5s7sc6n5qe.jpg
    #TeamTater
    knjplof08e1h.png
  • All five of you are monsters :p One day I'll reach 6k dungeons too :p By then, ya'll will be at 10k haha!

btw- who is hopper? Is he on the forums?
    IGN- EricM, Lv. 51, Ch. 19
    Goal for the week: 58,216/60,000 Roster Power
    Token collection: 5,057/15,400 <- as of 10/06
    Hopper is on the forums, he just doesn't speak very often. He was the first player to beat the game and the first one to hit lvl cap. I was still at lvl 50 or so when he got to lvl 60.
    #TeamTater
    knjplof08e1h.png