Bovus Silence Immune?

Since when was Bovus immune to silence? It just happened to me tonight and he has no new trait that says he is immune. It ruined my attack to say the least lol

Comments

• KaceyKacey Member
    Since when was Bovus immune to silence? It just happened to me tonight and he has no new trait that says he is immune. It ruined my attack to say the least lol

As of yesterday. The devs made no announcement being the lazy **** holes they are sometimes.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • It's only during this event :)
  • Temp ability, maybe bring ekko to counter energy loss. Or bring a team that can withstand a lot of damage, maybe even bring heroes that buff torchy so he "might" be able to 1 shot bovus with his special bat outta hell, I don't see that happening though personally.
  • Some trait called blind rage or smth. I thought there was a glitch when I saw it the first time. Lost 2 raids cause of it..;(

But this could be interesting....time to finally change my raid lineup :wink:
  • MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    edited March 2016
    AceyNB wrote: »
    As of yesterday. The devs made no announcement being the lazy **** holes they are sometimes.
    It is mentioned in the event pop-up when you enter the game, the devs are not responsible for ignoring that!
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • VkwVkw Member
    MaCoPi wrote: »
    It is mentioned in the event pop-up when you enter the game, the devs are not responsible for you being too ignorant to read that!

The irony is that he's the lazy *** hole for not reading the pop-up.
  • MihjuMihju Member
    edited March 2016

d8do8b6ocxxz.png

It can not be more obvious.

You sir, are the lazy **** hole....

1. Read
    2. Think
    3. Act
    If u disagree with this post, simply press agree + like buttons at the same time.
  • before-you-speak-think.gif
  • Thanks to the first few responses on here! As for the rest of you...the immune traits were active hours before the pop up and beast event, so you guys should just calm down. I wouldn't be asking this if there was obviously an event lol. No one was being truly ignorant here.
  • the immune traits were active hours before the pop up and beast event
    Do you mean before the 'Julius event' Mihju posted or before the Beast event that added the dungeons?
  • MaCoPi wrote: »
    the immune traits were active hours before the pop up and beast event
    Do you mean before the 'Julius event' Mihju posted or before the Beast event that added the dungeons?

Pop up= Julius Event and announcement of the added trait
    Beast event= event dungeons
    So yea the trait was active long before BOTH of these were added, at least for me.