[Viral] Vega vs Ker0 saga - Reflecting Hall!

vegapunkzvegapunkz Member
edited April 2016 in My Dungeon Discussion
Endless war full of epic battles!

Enjoy, and thanks @Ker000neL :)

phpb8qwzqv7o.gif
We Raid Far Right
rh8t92shq99a.jpg

Comments

• nunyanunya Member
    Nice @vegapunkz :)
    nunya
  • ItchytorturepoxItchytorturepox Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Not trying to question your chosen strategy (as it obviously worked and earned a 3* rating), but I am curious why you didn't lead your line with Tsume (instead of SB) to cancel team reflect?
    Player level: 70.0
    My Dungeon Boss YouTube channel: YouTube.com/videos
  • Reflecting dmg was not hard to counter for a win ( not sure if 3 star as I was lucky with my icepick ). Meanwhile, it was important try to kill Leonidus as 1st, but SB failed totally.
    phpb8qwzqv7o.gif
    We Raid Far Right
    rh8t92shq99a.jpg

• vegapunkz wrote: »
    Reflecting dmg was not hard to counter for a win ( not sure if 3 star as I was lucky with my icepick ). Meanwhile, it was important try to kill Leonidus as 1st, but SB failed totally.

Hey at least it wasnt as bad when a nitpick one level lower than my OE missed his void blade.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• gmungmun Member
    Ive been chuckling all day about the shadowblade miss followed by the Ice Cube WTF! :D
    Gmun